Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application Form 2018
It feels very delightful for us to guide you through a step-by-step method towards the successful submission of Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application Form 2018 because the fulfilment of the online form is essential for each partaker since it will help authority collect the data of yours and operate on the same. Via that data, the TNPSC will be able to get its head around that identifications that you presented when doing the online registrations with regard to this post i.e. Civil Judge (CJ) are correct. This page comprises of a step-wise approach that will take your easiness to the next level and you will not be having any trouble. To apply online for this recruitment via Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Online Application Form 2018, you first need to figure out the criteria because if you are not mindful of the terms and conditions, it is all going to go crazy in the end.
- No.: 08/2018
- Date: 09.04.2018
- Registrations Begin: 04.2018
- Last Date to Apply:05.2018
- Preliminary Exam:06.2018
- Mains Test:08.2018
It feels so good to get all of such great job opportunity again and again. But, who knows that you will get one like this again in your life? So, why not make the most out of this chance by applying online before it is too late for you to consider it. The TNPSC CJ Online Application Form 2018 is now available and if you just keep sitting on the idea of filling it but don’t do anything about that, you are going to lose it eventually.
Tamil Nadu CJ Online Application Form 2018
The day is not far when you will be asked to provide with the data to log into the system of the authorised portal. Do you see yourself floating high above in the sky when you dream? Well, that is a very good thing because, in your dreams, you seem to be happy. But, that’s not enough – you have to live your life by working work in the reality because this is different from dreaming.
You will have two options to do the payment of fee: offline and online. You could go either way. It depends what your suitability tells you to do. Do the things look grim or do you feel tired try to looking up the ways to do the online registrations for partaking in this recruitment. Well, guess what? This is the only guide you need to get the best of this job opening.
TNPSC Nadu Civil Online Form 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Fulfilling the criteria is the only way to be part of this highly important recruitment of Civil Judge (CJ). You cannot be part of this recruitment by going against the terms and conditions that have been laid down in the advertisement. Are you out of the woods? We mean to say that have you tied the “Eligibility Criteria” using our page below? If not, what are you waiting for? Let’s jump to it below:
Age limit: This is slightly different for various posts. We would like to invite you to see the difference in the section given below:
- For Assistant Public Prosecutors, Practicing Advocates or Pleaders: the minimum age limit is 25 years (for both reserved and unreserved candidates) and maximum age limit for those who belong to SC, ST, MBC, DC, BCM, BC Castes, Destitute Widows must be under 40 years and rest of the candidates must be under 35 years.
- For Fresh Law Graduates: the minimum age limit is 22 years, whereas, the maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For Assistant Public Prosecutors, Practicing Advocates or Pleaders: The contenders who wish to apply must hold a Degree in Law from a recognised university or its equivalent qualifications from a recognised university affiliated to UGC. Also, the applicants need to be practicing the Advocating or Pleading for more than the period of 3 years in any Court.
- For Fresh Law Graduates: Such ones need to have a Law Graduation along with the eligibility to enrol as an Advocate.
- If you are asking about the “Registration Fee”, then it is Rs.150/- for each applicant.
- As far as the “Exam Fee” matters, it is Rs.500/- for each applicant.
- The fee can be paid through the modes that are presented while completing the TN CJ Pay Payment.
Mode of Selection:
To be shortlisted for the post of Civil Judge, you will have to take part in the following rounds:
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
Pay Scale (Salary):
Do you think that the given pay scale shall be heart-breaking? Actually, it is not because the pay scale is quite impressive and is as follows:
- Minimum Pay Scale: Rs.27,700/-
- Maximum Pay Scale: Rs.44,770/-
How to Fill Up Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application Form 2018
It is a step-by-step method to consider and if you don’t follow it, you are likely to face troubles while submitting online forms for TN Civil Judge Exam 2018 for sure.
- Begin with the URL of TNPSC, viz. http://www.tnpscexams.in.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the section called “Career Notifications”.
- You will find the link to “Notification” and “Apply Online” there.
- At first, we suggest that you read the advertisement completely before you make any further action.
- Once you have understood the requirements, it is time to apply online.
- So, click on “Apply” to fill up Application Form.
- There, you will be asked to enter the “Login Id.” along with the “Password” and the “Captcha Code”.
- Since you have already done the “One Time Registration”, you will not have any trouble entering those data, do you?
- Once logged in, you will see the next page for your Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application Form 2018 that will be presented along with the special instructions for you.
You could use those significant instructions to find out how you can easily submit the Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application Form 2018 for participating in the Examination of TN Civil Judge (CJ) 2018. If you think there is some kind of mistake while trying to register online for this job opportunity, we suggest that you talk to our experts for sure and they will definitely help you out.
Links to follow:
|Advertisement Link||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Online|