SSC CPO Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is about to hire best-fit employees for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CAPF, Delhi Police, and to be good at the selection, the SSC will conduct an Open Competitive Computer-based Exam (CBT). To take this CBT, you must apply for SSC CPO Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 before the deadline. A good amount of pay scale is to be given to the selection postulants and another good thing is that both Male and Female contestants are welcomed to register for this recruitment. Vacancies are open for different types of categories which include General, OBC, ST, SC and others. Though we have added every single detail on this page, still, if you get a feeling to download SSC CAPF SI ASI Notification 2018 for 1223 posts, you can freely do that. You can take even online quizzes to sharpen your reasoning skills and be better at the performance ultimately.
The SSC will hold two papers in this concern to choose the right postulant for the post of Sub Inspector in the aforesaid branches. The performance shall be analysed comprehensively under the supervision of the authority and no one else shall be permitted to intercede in the matter. The forms are available from 3rd March and people who seem interested in this SSC CAPF SI ASI 1223 Recruitment will be meant to read out all of the eligibility criteria using this page or via advertisement, because no one would like to make a blunder and ruin the career completely.
SSC CPO Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1223 Posts
· Authority: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
· Name of Post: ASI and SI
· Total Jobs: 1223
· Exam Date: To be intimated soon
· Apply Online: 03.03.2018
· Deadline to Apply: 02.04.2018
· CBT (Paper 1): 04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018
· CBT (Paper 2): 01-12-2018
· Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC CAPF SI ASI 1223 Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Don’t think that this job opening just a normal opening. People sacrifice a lot in their lives to get a job opportunity like this and you are just letting this go away, how could you even possibly think that? Getting the most out of this job should be your primary motive. But, in order to successfully register for the recruitment, you first have to meet all of the conditions that have been made requisite by the SSC.
Eligibility Criteria: The people who are thinking to apply must first make sure that they have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or institution or any equivalent degree from a well-known university.
Age limit: The age limit that is required to apply for the recruitment for the General candidates is 20 years to 25 years. The postulants shall be given relaxation in age as per the following and therefore the limitation changes for these categories:
· OBC: 20 years to 28 years
· SC/ST: 20 years to 30 years
· For SI in CAPFs: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- + Other Allowances
· For SI (Executive Male) in Delhi Police: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- + Other Allowances
· For ASI in CISF: Rs.29,200-92,300/- + Other Allowances
The Fee of Application: The postulants have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- which is payable through the CRF stamps. If the user has decided to pay the fee via the offline method, this can be done through the Challan form. There’s no fee for the reserved candidates.
Mode of Selection: You have to take the exam which consists of Paper-I and Paper-II. Apart from that, there shall also be Physical Endurance Test (PET), Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The good practice if finding the exam pattern and syllabus via the advertisement and start preparing for the examination today.
How to Apply for SSC AI/ ASI 1223 Recruitment 2018?
This is an important question because if there is no guidance, the candidates are completely lost and there is where we come in. We have decided to give you some steps so that you could easily apply.
1. Begin with the right web address, viz. http://ssc.nic.in.
2. Then, you will see a section called ‘SI/ASI’ on the top.
3. Click that and download the latest notification for total 1223 vacant posts.
4. Read the advertisement carefully and understand the requirements to continue.
5. You have to fill out an online/offline application form.
6. Also, do the fee payment before the deadline.
7. Once you complete all of the steps, your job would be taking a printout of what you have submitted (it will be used for later references).
This is how one can participate in the online registration process of this newly advertised SSC CPO Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 without having a pain in the neck. If anyone faces any difficulty, we are here around the clock!