SBI PO Syllabus 2018: State Bank of India (SBI) has positively announced the SBI Probationary Officer Syllabus on its website telling the registered applicants to start their exam preparation right away. If you wish to score the highest marks possible in the test of PO as conducted by SBI, you have to take the overview of SBI PO Exam Pattern 2018 into consideration and review all of the things that come with it. You can forecast how many questions you will have to attempt in the questions paper with the help of this SBI PO Syllabus 2018, among other benefits. The SBI PO 2018 exam shall be organised at pre-selected exam centres and total rounds in which it will be finished are three (3), namely Prelims, Mains, and Interview. At first, you have to partake in the Preliminary round which will lead you to the next round i.e. the Main test and then you will finally become eligible to participate in the Interview round in which your intellectual power along with others shall be gauged by the interviewer.
- Discussion About: SBI PO Syllabus 2018
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Total Posts: More than 2000
- Prelims Exam: 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- Mains Exam: 08.2018
- GD & Interview Round: 09.2018 to 12.10.2018
SBI PO Syllabus: We will walk you through the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of both preliminary and main exam. Your attention is highly required while you check out the information from this page because a slight disturbance can cause you to be off the right path. Clearing the cutoff for each section is mandatory. The Prelims test will contain total three (3) sections and the total number of marks asked in the Prelims test are 100. Each question will carry 1 mark and you will have to complete the test within 1 hour.
SBI PO Syllabus 2018, Prelims Exam Pattern [Phase 1]
Okay, let’s first hear what SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2018 is all about in this paragraph.
- You will have to take part in the first round of the recruitment called “Prelims Test”.
- You will have to deal with the total 100 questions.
- This test carries total 100 marks.
- Each question will comprise of 1 mark.
- The whole question paper has been separated into 3 sections (see below).
- Each section has 20 minutes to be completed in by the applicants.
- Total time duration (including all 3 sections) is 1 hour.
You have to prepare for each section separately in order to continue to the next round which is named as “Mains Exam”. The prelims test sections are as follows:
- English Language [carries 30 questions]
- Quantitative Aptitude [contains 35 questions]
- Reasoning Ability [includes 35 questions]
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2018 [Phase 2]
This one is called the “Phase 2” of the SBI PO Recruitment. It follows the subsequent pattern based on Objective Test and Descriptive Test. At first, we will cover the Exam Pattern of Objective Test and then we will provide you with the details of Descriptive Test. Take a look:
- It will be objective-type question paper.
- The total number of questions included in this paper is 155.
- You will be awarded total 200 marks on completion of the paper.
- Total time duration allotted to the applications to finish the mains test is 3 hours (including all sections).
The Objective test contains the following sections. The questions and time duration (section-wise) are given to the right side in this table.
|Section Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45|
In the Descriptive test, you will be given 30 minutes to complete 2 questions. These questions will carry 50 marks. And, the section from which these questions will be asked is English Language (based on Letter & Essay Writing).
SBI PO Syllabus 2018>> Download Here
SBI Group Exercise & Interview Pattern [Phase 3]
In phase III, you will have to deal with the “Group Exercise” and “Interview” rounds. The former one is of total 20 marks and latter one carries total 30 marks. The final merit list is not to be prepared based on the marks you obtained in the prelims test. In order for the Merit List to be prepared, the marks obtained in the Mains test shall be added to the marks obtained in GE and Interview rounds. This is how final Merit List shall be prepared by the SBI. If you still have any question on SBI PO Syllabus 2018, feel free to ask via comments.