RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017
In upcoming days, the event called Preliminary Exam for the post of Assistant shall be held under the management of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The direction of RBI shall be fixed and every participating aspirant has to listen to what the RBI says. Thus, RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 is something that requires great amount of attention. A huge number of applicants forwarded the applications for the post of Assistant and now they are all looking forward to hearing from the authority concerning the schedule of test because this is how they’ve planned their future. Some changes have been noticed in the syllabus or exam pattern of RBI Assistant Exam 2017 this year like time duration has been extended. Please get detailed information on RBI Assistant Prelims/ Mains Exam Pattern 2017 in the segment as assisting the aspirants is out main duty and we know how to perform that very well.
Reserve Bank of India is a leading bank of India and a larger number policies are controlled by it. It was formed in the year 1935, on 1st April. It is now 82. A big role of this Bank comes into play in the development of Indian Government. By ‘Mint Street’, this bank is also referred to. In response to economic issues after the WW-I, it existed in the month of April. Currently, the RBI is having around 19 regional offices and 11 sub-offices. These offices are located in major cities and states of India. There are several operations and works that are performance by this Bank. Since this Bank is famously known for its brilliant services to the customers in India, it also recruits best candidates for various positions in the department.
यदि आपका इरादा आपके जीवन में सफल होना है, तो आपने इन सहायक पदों के लिए आवेदन करके एक बेहतर निर्णय लिया है। हमने प्रारंभिक और मुख्य परीक्षा के पाठ्यक्रम की व्यवस्था की है ताकि आप परीक्षा में आसानी से परीक्षा पास कर सकें और परीक्षा में उच्च अंक अर्जित कर सकें।
Download RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017
Bank Name: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Total Jobs: 627
Name of Post: Assistant
Syllabus Status: Released Now
Exam Date: Check Here Soon
Admit Card: Soon Issued
Selection: Prelims, Mains, Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2017: Prelims & Mains Exams
It is clear that permission to be called for Mains Test is imaginable if enough marks have been secured by postulants in Preliminary Test. The success depends on success possession of syllabus and this is why we decided to cast light on. Everything shall be analysed precisely as authority is very responsible for the appointment of the best personnel in the department for the position of Assistant.
Don’t Miss: Tips for Career Planning
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern:
- In preliminary test, there will be 3 Sections: English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
- Each section is of 35 marks except Section 1 which is of 30 Marks.
- Total 35 questions are carried by each section except Section 1 which consist of 30 questions.
- Composite time duration shall be 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
- Total questions and marks in all sections are 100.
- This Paper is of qualifying nature.
- There is negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern:
- This is an Online Exam.
- This carries total 200 marks.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Overall questions are separated into 5 different sections, namely Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
- The duration for first 3 Sections are 30 Minutes and for 4th Section it is 25 Minutes, however, for last Section i.e. Computer Knowledge Test, the given time is 20 Minutes.
- The complete time duration shall be 2 Hours (120 Minutes).
- The question paper is set bilingually i.e. English and Hindi.
- Also, this is based on ‘Negative Marking’ of 1/4th Marks for each wrong answer.
Pay Heed: Crack Any Exam Easily
LPT Exam Pattern: Those who are provisionally shortlisted in Mains Test shall have to appear for LPT aka Language Proficiency Test (LPT). You can find more about this exam through the links.
Reserve Bank Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017
You need to formulate a perfect plan for your exam and complete each section that we have provided above. You have to give enough time to each section from which questions will be asked in both prelims and mains tests. But, first, you have to get ready for the preliminary test.
We’ve illuminated everything that you need about RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 to get the best of the test (Prelims, Mains). Also, don’t get yourself confused by visiting some weird-looking or unauthentic websites; rather stick to the authentic ones only.