Government of Odisha Recruitment 2018
We have a good news for all those candidates who are unemployed as well who are looking for the jobs that government has released the 153 vacancies for the post of the Teacher, Junior Clerk, Lady Matron. So if you are interested for these vacancies then what you are waiting for just read out the eligibility criteria and apply for the Government of Odisha Recruitment 2018 fast before the closing date of applying. It’s time to show your talent that you are really talented or not or you have the capability or not to get this job.
If you really want to grab this job then you have to show your knowledge and prove yourself in front of authority with the help of your performance that you can do it or you can grab this chance very easily. So now all the aspirants who were unemployed can apply for it with the help of given process which we have given below. Candidates need to follow that steps which will help them to apply easily.
Important Info Related to the Government of Odisha for 153 posts
Name of Authority: Government of Odisha
Number of Posts: 153 vacancies
Name of Posts: Lady Matron, Teacher, PET, Junior Clerk, Peon & other Vacancy
Last date to Apply: 21st may 2018
Location of Job: Odisha
Official Website: districts.nic.in
Eligibility criteria of the Government of Odisha 153 Teacher posts
- If you want to apply for any government job then educational qualification is must in it that is for the post of Teacher, PET, Junior Clerk, Peon & other Vacancy candidates should have passed10th, 12th and a bachelor degree in C.T./ D.I.E.T.
- If you want to apply for the Lady Matron post then you should do 12th or graduation.
- Age limit for the post of Lady Matron is minimum 32 years.
- And for the posts of Teacher, PET, Junior Clerk, Peon & other Vacancy should be 18 to 32 years.
The application fee for every category is different that is an Application fee for the general and OBC category will be 50/- and there is no fee for SC & ST category.
If we will talk about pay scale then pay scale of every post is different that is given below:
- Pay scale for the post of peon and night watchman will be RS. 8070/-
- Pay scale for the post of junior clerk will be Rs. 8880/-
- The salary for the post of PET will be 9250/-
- The salary for the posts of Hindi teacher, Sanskrit teacher, I.A CT and ISC CT will be 10000/- for every post.
- Pay scale will be 16880/- for the posts of TGT, A, B.ED.
Steps to Apply for the Government of Odisha Recruitment 2018
Want to apply for the job? No need to worry we are here to help you out with the help of steps which we have given below:
- You have to go on the official website of the Government of Odisha.
- After that, you have to click on the link of recruitment you were searching about which you will get under the option of news update.
- Then fill the information which is asked by
- Attach the documents as well which will be asked by them.
- Pay the fee through online mode only.
- Download the receipt from there.
- Get a hard copy of it as a proof.
If there will be any problem in applying for the Government of Odisha Recruitment 2018 then you can share it in the comment box which we have given below.