UPSC IES Syllabus 2018
Believe it or not but the possibility of greater marks in the test of IES is merely imaginable if UPSC IES Syllabus 2018 is read by the students with full attention. If you don’t grab the topics that have been discussed via this article on UPSC IES Syllabus 2018, there are fewer chances for you to crack the test. It will be helpful for you in both tests whether it is Prelims Exam or Mains Exam. Boosting your knowledge with the help of UPSC ESE Exam Pattern 2018 is extremely mandatory or you may not get the victory in the test. You may have to think about the test’s preparation revision twice because passing this IES/ESE Test is not as easy as the rumours have been spread.
The schedule of both Pre and Main exams has been taken into consideration and the former one is scheduled on 7th January, whereas, the latter one is on 1st January 2018. If you think about giving proper time to the questions that are likely to be asked in the question paper by taking some mock tests, we’d say you are doing great. You can follow some great tips as shared by the toppers to crack the exam and enhance the performance in the UPSC IES 2018 Exam.
UPSC ESE Exam Pattern 2018
Never let your self-motivation die as it determines the success in the test. Time devotion in the test is highly required. Keep all of the healthy ideas in your healthy ideas because that is really important and this will how you are going to make history by being shortlisted for the applied post. The Exam is divided into the two: Preliminary & Mains.
Take a look at the following segment:
- Preliminary Exam: This carries two further papers: Paper-I and Paper-II. Both papers are objective type.
- Paper I: This has 2-hour time duration and total marks included by this paper are 200. Questions in Paper 1 comes from General Studies and Engineering Aptitude.
- Paper II: Also, this is an objective type question paper and time duration of this Paper is 3 Hours. Total marks in this paper are 300. Questions come from Engineering Discipline.
- Mains Exam: Just like Prelims, there are two Papers in this phase (stage).
- Paper 1: This is a conventional paper consisting questions of total 300 marks. And, questions come from Engineering Discipline-I. Timing is 3 hours.
- Paper 2: This is also a conventional paper and carries questions from Engineering Discipline-I and time duration of this paper is 3 Hours carrying total 300 marks.
UPSC IES Previous Year Questions 2018
Previous year questions help the contestants to figure out what the structure of the test is. This is going to be a great method for the applicants to prove that they are not less than anyone and this can be possible if they put all of their best energies in the exam preparation.
As this year is 2018, you can search for previous year questions for IES/ESE by typing ‘UPSC IES Old Question Papers 2017’, not 2018 it will return the searches related to the current year i.e. 2018. Furthermore, the facility of ‘Mock Test’ can be helpful for the contestants to practise in advance.
UPSC ESE Exam Syllabus 2018
We’ve embedded a PDF file of the Syllabus directly through the link that is clickable through the links below so that participating contestants can find it satisfactory and they get to have upper hands over other competitors by scoring more than they are going to do. Make sure you don’t carry any banned thing in the exam hall as this will cause the ‘Disqualification’ from the current may also result in the ‘Debar’ of the upcoming exams conducted by UPSC.
That’s not it, guys because the detailed data of UPSC IES Syllabus 2018 lies through the link at the bottom. We recommend you to consider the following link and grab the complete syllabus right away.
If there is anything that gets stuck in mind regarding this, please ask our experts that are available at the website i.e. www.resultinfo.in.