Important Note: Those students who are in the final year of any graduation course are also eligible to apply for UP B.ED Entrance Exam Form 2018
UP B.ED Entrance Exam Form 2018
Are you wondering which way works perfectly for doing the online registration for UP B.ED Entrance Exam Form 2018? Our article that is published on UP B.ED Exam Form 2018 like how to fill it, the fee to submit, round to take part in, notification to download, etc. The link to the last side helps one download UP B.ED Entrance Exam Notification 2018 in order to know what lies in it and the terms and conditions to follow to be a registered contestant. The test is known to be a state-level entrance exam which works as a gateway to get admission in many aided/ government or in self-financed colleges. The fee must be submitted before the deadline or no option shall be given to you to pay the fee to become a participant in the entrance exam. The UP B.ED 2018 Online Form for shall be available at www.upbed.nic.in.
लखनऊ विश्वविद्यालय मार्च 2018 के महीने में ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण शुरू कर देगा और आप पंजीकरण केवल अप्रैल 2018 के पहले ही कर सकेंगे। परीक्षा मई के महीने में आयोजित की जाएगी और केवल वो लोग जिन्होंने पहले पंजीकरण लिया था वो परीक्षा में हिस्सा ले सकेंगें. सभी कैंडिडेट्स को शुल्क समय सीमा से पहले जमा कर होगा अन्यथा आवेदन को ‘अपूर्ण‘ माना जाएगा. यह परीक्षा विभिन्न परीक्षा केंद्रों पर आयोजित की जाएगी और परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के लिए आपको प्रवेश पत्र रखना होगा।
|Advertisement Date||15 February, 2018|
|UP B.Ed Application form Start Date||15 February, 2018|
|UP B.Ed Application form Last Date of Online Registration||15th March 2018|
|Last Date to Submit UP B.Ed Application form Exam Fee||15 March, 2018|
|Last Date for Submit UP B.Ed Application form Totally filled Form||15 March, 2018|
|UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Date||11 April , 2018 (Expected)|
|UP B.Ed Result||10 May, 2018 To 15 May, 2018|
|UP B.Ed Counseling||01 June, 2018 To 30 June, 2018|
|Last Date for UP B.Ed Admission after Counseling||02 July, 2018|
|Initiation of New Session||10 July, 2018|
UP B.ED Entrance Exam Form 2018:
The Lucknow University is looking for the energetic hopefuls to grant them admission to many colleges. In order to be eligible, one must fulfil the criteria that our experts have added to this page beautifully. You must confirm all the criteria and make sure that you be mindful of all important dates so as not to fail to benefit from dates. The full UP B.Ed. Online Registration 2018 takes total 3 steps and we have successfully given all three steps right on this page so that you don’t get any obstacle in the method. You must not skip any step because it will lead you to a place where it becomes hard to get out from.
UP B.ED Notification 2018: Eligibility Criteria
The Notification is effortlessly downloadable in PDF from the bottom and you must save it to your hard drive in order to keep it safe later. You will definitely need it later as for memorizing the things in mind as you will need to know loads of things for the purpose of looking into the matter of recruitment and exam. Everything must be planned in a well manner because you don’t want to ruin the whole process. By cracking UP B.Ed. 2018, you will be able to get admission to B.Ed. Course in many government aided and other colleges.
Nationality: The applicants must be Indian in order to apply for this UP B.Ed. 2018.
- The candidates must be having the degree of Graduation with at least 55% marks from a recognised university.
- Or you must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech or B.E.) with at least 55% marks in Maths, Science, and other respective subjects in order to apply for the exam.
Age Limit: The candidates must be having an age of at least 21 years or more than it.
Application Fee: The aspirants need to fill up the expected payment which is Rs.1000/- if they belong to General category, but, if they belong to ST/SC or OBC category, they will be required to pay Rs.500/-.
UP B.ED Entrance Exam Form 2018: Online Registration (3 Steps)
Though we are living in the 21st century, there are some people who are still living behind the times i.e. they are old-fashioned and they are having a different point of view when it comes to submitting the Application Form of Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. 2018 online or doing the Online Registration with regard to the same.
In order to complete the fulfilment of Application Form, you will need to go through a step-by-step method for online registration that we have furnished below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- At first, you must visit the authorised portal that is accessed using the upbed.nic.in.
- Now, you need to click on the “Press Notice” and download ‘UP B.ED Notification 2018’ from there.
- Now, verify that you are an eligible person to do online registration.
- If yes, go on and fill up the form.
- Submit it and take a printout (hard copy) of it to keep it safe for further usage.
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee
- Once you have done the registration, next step would be doing the fulfilment of the application form which usually takes more time the registration process.
- Fill up Application Form by providing all information as per the requirement.
- Now, you need to cross check the information and finally submit it.
- After that, you will have to pay the ‘Application Fee’ as per your category.
Step 3: Submit Final Form
- Once you have done submission of “Application Fee”, you will get a transaction Id. or reference Id. and you should keep it safe.
- Now, you will be asked to upload your recent Passport Size photos and your Signature.
- Be sure to upload the recommended format of the file and within the asked size limit.
- Next, you have to go back and again take a look at the application form.
- If you find any mistake, you can edit it (if there is an option to do that). If there is no mistake, go on and do the final submission of Application Form of UP B.Ed. 2018.
This is the perfect method that can be utilised as a medium to fill UP B.ED Entrance Exam Form 2018 for getting admission to your most favourite course by scoring the best marks possible in the entrance examination. In case you come up with any question, please ask our experts in the comment segment and our professionals shall really be helpful to you.