Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018
Are you seeking a job in the Rajasthan Education Department? If yes then it’s a great announcement for all the candidates to be part of one of these posts which are 3rd Grade Teacher Level-I (Special) & 3rd Grade Teacher Level-I (General). Recently the recruitment board of Rajasthan Education Department release bumper vacancies (20,497) for Non-TSP Area. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date that is 30th April 2018. Applications will be accepted only by online mode thus, contenders can apply from the official link which is set at the last of this page. So, to grab this golden chance read all the details carefully and if you think that you are eligible for one of these post then apply now because only a few days left. Additional information like Eligibility Criteria, How to apply and other details are mentioned downward.
About Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018
- Department Name- Rajasthan Education Department
- Designation- 3rd Grade Teacher Level-I (General Education) & 3rd Grade Teacher Level-I (Special Education)
- Total Seats- 20,497
- Job Location- Rajasthan
- Last Date to Submit Application- 30th April 2018
- Applying Mode- Online
Post-Wise Vacancies Details
|3rd Grade Teacher Level-I (General)||19819|
|3rd Grade Teacher Level-I||678|
District Wise Vacancies Details
|Name of the District||3rd Grade Teacher Level-I (Special)||3rd Grade Teacher Level-I (General)||Total No. of Seats|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018
- .Aspirants should be passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks & two year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Graduation with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks & 4 year Bachelor degree in Elementary Education.
- REET Exam should be passed by the candidates with minimum 60% marks.
Age Boundary- For this post candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- The application fee for the Backward class of Creamy Layer Category/ General and OBC is Rs.100/-
- For the Backward class of Non-Creamy Layer Category in Schedule Area, the application fee is Rs.70/-
- For ST/SC/PH Category it is Rs.60/-
Pay Structure– Selected applicants will get a pay scale of Rs.23700/-
Selection Process for Rajasthan Education Department 2018
- To be part of Merit List Applicants of Non-Scheduled Area must passed REET Exam with minimum 60% marks and applicants of Schedule Area should be passed REET Exam with minimum 36% marks.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks gained in REET Exam 2011.
Apply for Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018
- Begin with open the Official Site which is set at the end of this page.
- Then, the homepage is going to appear in front of you.
- Now, candidates have to Login to proceed ahead.
- Then, click on the New Registration button.
- In a while, the application form will be open.
- Now it’s time to fill all the details properly.
- Hit the Submit or OK button.
- At last, pay the application fee.
- Finally, your registration will be completed.
- Don’t forget to take out the print out of your registered application form.
Candidates it’s a great track to get all the latest updates and if you have any doubt related to Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018 then you can leave a comment under the solution box.