OSSC Block Social Security Officer Syllabus 2017
Counting on the attentiveness of job-hunters, the idea of OSSC Block Social Security Officer Syllabus 2017 -18 always haunts the mind because when they applied for recruitment, why wouldn’t they rummage around for the Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus? Of course, they would! Why? Oh, common! Don’t you know that vitalness of this OSSC Block Social Security Officer Syllabus 2017 -18? Yes, that’s the thing we are talking about. There is no victory in neither Preliminary Test nor Main Exam if you don’t hold the proper knowledge of the Exam which only comes from accessing OSSC BSSO Syllabus 2018 in the right manner. Out experts who specialise in helping Indians seek a better career have provided some great tips on the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Pre & Main Exam Pattern that, we believe, you will find helpful because this is going to make your day on the exam date.
Hindrance comes all the way, but should be afraid of them or try things to keep them out of them when it comes to getting success in Preliminary, Mains, Computer Proficiency Test? The dream of being counted among those 115 candidates who, in fact, registered for the employment for the post of Block Social Security Officer (BSSO), courtesy of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). Look, we know that selection is not going to be that easy, but we should not lose hope because if you are determined to do something, you will achieve that one day.
OSSC BSSO Pre & Main Exam Pattern 2017-18
This is a long process in which the assessment on the ability of candidates who applied for BSSO post is exercised. Undoubtedly, the procedure of shortlisting includes the following rounds:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
Don’t worry, we’ve covered the syllabus of each round below:
- OSSC BSSO Prelims Exam (100 Marks): This is an objective-type question paper and time allotted to candidates in this Pre-Test is 1 Hour and 30 Minutes. This needs to be taken on OMR sheet. Negative of 0.25 has also been activated in this Odisha BSSO Prelims Test 2018. This is of ‘Qualifying Nature’ only.
- OSSC BSSO Mains Exam (200 Marks): This contains total 3 hours as the time duration given to the candidates. However, there is no Negative Marking (good for you). Total questions shall be 20.
- OSSC BSSO Computer Proficiency Test (50 Marks): Those who clear the Prelims and Mains shall be allowed to take Odisha BSSO CPT in which the questions will be asked from Computers to assess the knowledge of the candidates in Computers.
- OSSC BSSO Verification Round: In this, you have to show all of your original documents.
OSSC BSSO Prelims/ Mains Syllabus 2018
We always want satisfaction in everything that we do. So, why would you not want the same while getting the syllabus of BSSO for Prelims and Mains Exam? That is why we have prepared a syllabus PDF for your convenience so that you can find it useful and interesting and keep track of all of the subjects based on which the questions shall be asked in the examination.
Yes, we have generated a separated PDF file for your OSSC BSSO Prelims Exam Syllabus so that you don’t have to go anywhere else in search of your exam syllabus. We also suggest you take a look at the article section where you will find all of the tips to crack the exam with ease and score higher.
How to Download OSSC BSSO Syllabus 2017 –18
If you are confused with the download of your exam syllabus, probably, you should not be tensed about that as long as you possess the access to your OSSC BSSO Mains Syllabus as this is the only thing that can take you to the next level when it comes to being successful. Don’t just think about the Prelims Test but also about the Mains test which is next to the Pre Exam.
If the link of OSSC Block Social Security Officer Syllabus 2017 does not open for some reasons, you can put your queries in the comment box as given below. Now, make use of the links as given below.
For more updates on this recruitment, please keep an eye on this website www.resultinfo.in.