EIL Syllabus 2018
Candidates as we know that you are here to check out the EIL Syllabus 2018 of the exam which you are going to give soon so we just want to give you the whole details of the exam which will help you to crack this exam as we have also included the tips which will help you to clear this exam. As you know that this exam is conducted for the post of Management Trainee and these are a vast number of candidates who have applied for this post. Now all those candidates are looking for the exam pattern which helps them to clear that exam which is very important to for those who really want to get this job.
Post of Management Trainee released by the Engineers India Limited Company for all those candidates who were searching for it. Now all those candidates who have applied for it they need to crack two rounds that are written exam as well as the personal interview those candidates who will be eligible to clear these two rounds will get this job surely. As the first round is related to the written exam for this they need a syllabus of that exam which we have given below.
EIL Exam Pattern for Management Trainee
It is must to go through from the exam pattern as well which helps you to know that how you can crack this exam. So we have given the exam pattern below which you need to follow. Just check it out that points which we have given below:
- There will be two sections will come in the exam that is section 1 and section 2.
- In section 1 candidates will get 100 technical question.
- In section 2 candidates will get 50 questions related to the general aptitude section.
- Questions will come from quantitative aptitude, general awareness, reasoning and English language.
Short EIL Exam Details 2018
Name of post: Management Trainee
Authority name: Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Date of exam: Available shortly
Details about: Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Official website: http://recruitment.eil.co.in
How to crack the Management Trainee recruitment exam
- Timetable: The first point which is very important to notice is that the timetable. Candidates should schedule the timetable according to the syllabus and topics as they have to give time each and every topic included in the syllabus.
- Self-study: Nowadays students like to do self-study in comparison to study in groups or tuitions. Which is even must nowadays. They don’t have to be dependent on anyone. In a group study, you can’t concentrate on any topic easily and if you want to study in the group then you have to be focused and become a good listener as well as you will get a point very easily. So according to it, self-study is better than study in a group.
- Confidence: candidates should be confident about what they have studied. If he or she will not be confident then they will not get success. So self-confidence is must.
- Making notes: when you sit to study any topic and you should make some short notes which helps to remind all the topic at the time revision. You can also make notes of important questions only.
- Revision: you can complete your syllabus before 10 days from the exam. Because in last 10 days you can do a revision of that syllabus which you have read before.
- Previous year papers: candidates should check the previous year exam paper which helps you to know that what types of questions comes in the exam every year at least you will get the idea that you have done your preparation according to it or not.