EIL Recruitment 2018
Are you preparing for the engineering field? If yes, then there is a golden chance for all the B.Tech, B.Sc., B.E. candidates. Thus, the authority of Engineers India Limited has made an announcement to recruit the 67 candidates for the post of Management Trainee. Interested and eligible contenders may apply on or before the ending date of registration that is 02nd May 2018. EIL truly wants to fill the vacant seats by the candidates who are full of enthusiasm. The candidates can apply online through the official site of EIL which is fixed at the end side of this page. Now, you are worrying about to know about the eligibility criteria, age limit, salary and selection procedure to apply for this post then don’t be upset and go downward. On this page, we are managing all the details like how to apply and the important dates so that you will not face any difficulty in applying process.
Short Info about EIL Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Department- Engineers India Limited
- Name of the Post- Management Trainee
- Total Number of Vacancies- 67
- Job Location- Across India
- Applying Mode- Online
Post-Wise Vacancy Break Up
|Name of the Post||No. of Seats|
Eligibility Criteria for EIL Management Trainee Job 2018
- Candidates who want to apply for this post they should have a full- time engineering degree from a recognized University or Institute in B.Sc/ B.Tech./ B.E. with minimum 65% marks or CGPA of 2.5, 3.3, 4.0, 4.6, 5.3, 6.0, 7.0.
- Applicants who want to grab this opportunity then he/she must clear or appeared the GATE-2018 examination.
|PWD (Gen.)||35 years|
|PWD (OBC)||38 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||40 years|
Application Fees- There will be no application fee for the candidates.
Selection Process of EIL Management Trainee 2018
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- Only those candidates will be shortlisted for the interview who has qualify the GATE-2018 examination and score the required marks in CE, ME & CH.
- The recruitment board of EIL will call the shortlisted candidates for an interview through e-mail id.
Pay Scale of EIL Management Trainee 2018
- The selected candidates will get Rs. 35000/- with transport and accommodation charges or Rs. 5000 during the 1 year training period.
- After the completion of the training period, the candidates will get Rs. 60,000-180000 with allowances as the company’s policy.
Steps to Apply for EIL Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, candidates have to go on the “web link” of EIL which is given at the last of this page.
- Now, the home page will be open in front of you.
- Then, click on the “Career” option which appears you at the top of that page.
- Now, you have to hit on the “Applying to EIL” option under the career section.
- After, it tap on the “new registration” option.
- Now, fill in up all the details as demanded for your registration.
- Click on the “Submit or Login key”.
- Now, your registration has been successful.
- Finally, take a print out of it.
Important dates for EIL Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date of Online Registration- 11th April 2018
- Closing Date of Online Registration- 02nd May 2018
If any question is clicking in your mind regarding EIL Recruitment 2018 then you can ask your questions without hesitation as our faculty is always ready in answering your questions.