Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
Wow! What a great update! The Arunachala Pradesh Police department has uploaded an advertisement for the 178 empty posts of Head Constable (HC) under an Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 completely through its official website (see links). This recruitment is to be done for the post of Head Constable (Telecom) and Head Constable (RT). If you are interested, then check out the “Eligibility Criteria” using this page and apply online before the last date i.e. 2nd May 2018 easily.
Advertisement No.: PHQ/PER-113/14
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
|Head Constable (Telecom)||161 Posts|
|Head Constable (RT)||17 Posts|
|Name of Post||General||APST (Ex-servicemen)||APST|
|Total – 113||36||14||128|
Arunachal Pradesh Police 178 Head Constable Vacancy 2018
There are various requirements that you have to fulfil in order to successfully apply for this recruitment. We are mentioning all of the criteria that are mandatory for each postulant to meet.
The Arunachal Pradesh Police Department will select the best candidates based on their performance in the following rounds:
- Written Exam
Also see: How to clerk Physical Test?
It includes various conditions that you must satisfy to apply for this Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment easily or you cannot do the submission of application form.
Physical Standards (for Male):
- The height of the General candidate should be 165, for APST it should be and for APST (Trip/Changlang/longding) (M/F) the height should be 152.
- The chest for all above-mentioned categories is minimum 79 cm. and 84 cm. after expansion (must not be less than 5 cm).
Physical Standards (for Female):
The standards for height for different categories is as follows:
- General: 157 cm.
- APST: 152 cm.
- APST (Trip/Changlang/longding) (M/F): 152 cm.
The criterion is different for different posts. Please check out the same in detail using the following section:
- Head Constable (T): you must have a certificate of 10th Class (passed) or its equivalent qualification with English, Mathematics and General Science.
- Head Constable (RT): you need to possess a Class 12th Certificate (passed) for Non-APST candidates or having an equivalent qualification with PCM will do.
One needs to have the following age as per the limitations:
- Head Constable (T): 18 years to 24 years
- Head Constable (RT): 18 years to 28 years
If you are interested in applying for this AP Police Recruitment, paying the following fee is mandatory:
- General: Rs.40/-
- ST: Rs.10/-
The fee needs to be paid through the Treasury Challan in favour of:
Assistant Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
If you want to apply, then you should download the “Application Form” using the links below. Then, attest the copies of the relevant documents as said in the notification along with recently captured 4 passport size photos & Treasury Challan and send to the below-mentioned postal address on or before the closing date i.e. 2nd May 2018.
The Asstt. Inspector General of Police (E), Police Head-Quarters, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, PIN-791113
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Latest Govt. Jobs in India||Apply Here|