Apex Bank Recruitment 2018
The applicants have been invited on the behalf of Apex Bank for this all-new Apex Bank Recruitment 2018 for which anyone who possesses the satisfactory qualification along with other documents as mentioned in the advertisement can easily apply but before the closing date. Being an Assistant Manager (AM) could be way more than important to you because it is all that matters to you when you know that there is nothing out there – people trying to have upper hands over others and this is just all competitive. So, it will be foolishness if you let the opportunity out of your hands when you have it. The Apex Bank Vacancy 2018 notification lies on this very portal waiting for you to be clicked.
|Assistant Manager (Junior Management-I)||13|
|Dy. Manager (Middle Management-II)||05|
|Manager (Middle Management-I)||04|
Apex Bank Recruitment 2018 – Online Application Form
Filling out Apex Bank Online Application Form 2018 is exactly the same thing that you will have to pay attention to or the things will go wrong. You need to consider the Apex Bank Notification 2018 that is showing the detailed information about this recruitment on this page if you really want to achieve something. It is our primary motive to keep you out of the woods and provide you with the fresh and latest news and updates.
|Last Date to Apply||04.05.2018|
|Last Date for Fee||20.04.2018|
|Prelims Exam||May/June 2018 (Expected)|
|Mains Exam||June/July 2018 (Expected)|
Will you get quite an impressive pay scale on the final selection? Well, if that’s so, you will need to pay attention to what we are furnishing on this very portal. If you are abiding by the rules and regulations of “Age Limit”, you are definitely good to go (to apply online easily for this Apex Bank Recruitment for 2018 session).
Apex Bank Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Let’s uncovered the mysteries behind this recruitment so that you could have it all under control by being familiar with the requirements or conditions. Let’s first talk about the age limitations for each category below:
Age Limit: For all posts (except Assistant Manager for which the age of the applicants must be 18 years to 35 years), the age limit is 18 years to 40 years as calculated on 4th May 2018.
Qualifications for Apex Bank Recruitment 2018:
This requirement is different for each post. So, in order to find them out, you have to go a little bit deeper by checking out the following details:
- Manager (Accounts): need to be a CA and must possess the 5-year experience in the same field.
- Manager (EDP): the requirement is MCA (first class)/BE (CS/IT/Electronics/ Communications) and 5 years’ experience.
- Manager (Finance): must hold the CA/CFA (financial analyst) along with the experience of 5 years.
- Manager (Law): holding the degree in Law (of 5 years) or postgraduate degree (first class) is required along with the 5 years’ experience.
- Manager (Account): one needs to be a CA or CFA.
- Manager (EDP): you must be having the MCA/BE (first class) done in CS/IT/Comm./Electronics.
- Manager (Finance): to apply for this Dy. Manager post, you need to possess the qualification of CA/CFA (Financial Analyst).
- Manager (HRMD): the applicants need to have a Graduate degree or a Postgraduate degree in any discipline along with an MBA degree in HRMD.
- Manager (Marketing): having a Graduate or PG Degree in any discipline along with an MBA in Marketing is required.
- Assistant Manager (Computer): you need to have a Second Class MCA or a First Class BE (CS/IT/Electronics and Communications)
- Manager (Constructions): this requires one to have a UG (first class) or a PG (civil engineering) from a recognised university.
- Manager (Electrical): The aspirants need to be a graduate (first class) or postgraduate (electrical engineering) from a reputed university.
- Manager (Security): having a PG degree (second class) along with being a person in Ex-Army/ Navy/ Air force/ Police/ Para Military/ CRP/ SAF/RPF retired as JCO/NCO is mandatory.
- Manager Multipurpose: aspirants need to have a UG (first class) degree or a PG (second class) in any discipline from a recognised university or those who are CA or MBA or CFA can also apply.
Application Fee: This is different for categories, please take a look below to find out more about that.
- General/OBC: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST: Rs.600/-
Selection Mode: To shortlist the candidates, Apex Bank is going to conduct the following tests:
Pay Scale (Salary): What is the salary given to the candidates? This might be one of the questions you have on your mind, isn’t it? Well, you will get the following pay scale once you have been shortlisted or the posts:
|Manager (Middle Management-1)||Rs.25270/- to Rs.39550/-|
|Dy. Manager (Middle Management-2)||Rs.21800/- to Rs.35280/-|
|Assistant Manager (Junior Management-1)||Rs.17500/- to Rs.32020/-|
Apply for Apex Bank Recruitment 2018
How to apply for this recruitment? This is as easy as a child’s play – all you need to do is just follow the steps given below:
- At first, download the advertisement that we have provided through the direct link (PDF) given below.
- After that, you have to understand all of the conditions and meet the same in order to continue to this recruitment.
- Then, use the link to “Apply Online” to fill up the application form.
- You will need to do the online registration for that purpose.
Links to Apply:
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
If there is still anything about the Apex Bank Recruitment 2018, what are you waiting for? Let’s just ask our experts in the comment segment and we will be happy to help you. If you think that this news is something you should share with your friends, then do it. We’d appreciate your contribution.