Air India Cabin Crew Call Letter 2017
The eligible applicants who have successfully applied for the post of Cabin Crew in Air India and are looking for the Air India Cabin Crew Call Letter 2017 are informed that the candidates who have applied for the post can download the call letter with the help of this web page.
On 10th July 2017, the authority has invited applications for the post of Female Cabin Crew. The applications were received by the authority till 1st August 2017. The Air India Limited has invited applications for both experienced as well as trainee candidates. An enormous number of candidates have applied for the post as per the eligibility requirements. The candidates who have successfully filled the application form are curiously waiting for the release of the Air India Cabin Crew Call Letter. The Air India will conduct the written examination for the trainee candidates and for experienced candidates the officials will conduct the walk-in-interview.
Both category candidates are searching for the issue of the Air India Cabin Crew Admit Card as without it none of the applicants will be allowed to appear. The officials will conduct the walk-in-interview for the experienced candidates on 3rd August 2017, 4th August 2017 and 5th August 2017 at Training Hall, Ground Floor,
Air India Admin Building
IGI Airport, Terminal- 1, Palam,
For trainee candidates, the written examination date is not announced yet. The examination date will soon be updated to the applicants. The candidates who have applied for the post are informed that the Air India Limited will conduct the preliminary medical examination for both experienced as well as trainee candidates. Before written examination, the candidates have to go through the Group Dynamics (GD) and Personality Assessment Test (PAT).
Air India Female Cabin Crew Trainee Admit Card 2017
The total number of posts for which the officials are going to conduct the examination for trainee and walk-in-interview for experienced candidates is 400 in number which is further divided according to the category of the candidates. Out of 400, 200 posts are for general category candidates and rest 200 is for reserved category candidates. The candidates who have applied for the post are lucky enough as by getting a job in the aviation sector you will get a lot of exposure and you will get pleasure doing your job. But to grab the post it is must to qualify all the selection procedure.
The candidates can download their Air India Cabin Crew Call Letter from the official website of Air India after it is made available by the authority. All the best to all the candidates who have applied for the post of Cabin Crew and do not worry about the hall ticket/call letter, you will get the admit card updated soon. But before appearing for the written exam you have to clear out the GD and PAT test.
A Few Details about Air India Cabin Crew Call Letter 2017
- Name of the Organization: Air India Limited
- Location: New Delhi
- Official Website: airindia.in
- Name of the Post: Female Cabin Crew (Experienced and Trained)
- Total number of Posts: 400
- Category: Air India Cabin Crew Call Letter
- Status: Available Now
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 3rd August 2017, 4th August 2017 and 5th August 2017
- Place of Walk-in-Interview: Training Hall, Ground Floor, Air India Admin Building, Opp. Post Office, IGI Airport, Terminal- 1, Palam, NewDelhi-110037
Download the Air India Cabin Crew Hall Ticket 2017
- Go to the official website of Air India.
- Click on the link of Careers.
- As you will click on that link a page will get display on your screen.
- Look for the link to female cabin crew call letter.
- Click on that link and a form will get display on your screen.
- Fill the details in the form that is
- Correctly check again all the details you entered in the form and press submit button.
- Your admit card/hall ticket will get display on your screen.
- Download the call letter and keep the hard copy safe with you.
If the candidates who have applied for the post of female cabin crew in Air India Limited wish to collect more information and details then you can say in touch with us and we will reply to your queries and questions related to Air India Cabin Crew Call Letter 2017 in short period of time. Leave your comments below in the comment section.