UPPCL Recruitment 2017–18
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has located their statement that on 14th December 2017, the application form of UPPCL Recruitment 2017–18 shall be provided through the link on the portal. We are having a discussion about the UPPCL Recruitment for Officer Assistant and Stenographer Jobs for those competitors who have the power to clear the written exam for the money-making post of Stenographer (Grade III) & Officer Assistant (Grade III).
Latest News (13.12.2017): The UPPCL has cancelled the Advt. No. called 01/VSA/2017 which was uploaded before for Steno and OA posts and has again published another notification. This notification is called as “01/VSA/2017 (Revised)” and in this advertisement, it has been noticed that Online Mode is the only mode to register and all other modes shall not be entertained if used.
Also, anyone who did apply for Advt – 11/VSA/2016 and another notice i.e. Advt – 1/VSA/2017 (Revised) need not apply as they will be eligible for this one.
See the links at the bottom to get the revised Notification easily.
First, check here the compulsory points for the process of applying just as for authority will definitely ask many regarding documents to show your eligibility. Thus, our track is going to afford all in all the most respected details after knowing the official notification by given the responsibility of UPPCL.
You can get to know the revised notification using the direct PDF link at the bottom of this page and grab additional information from there. The page is clearing all of the confusions that you might be getting bombarded with on Important Date, Selection Mode, Fee of Application, and more.
To apply this is must to receive an application form by the use of the official website and official notification. With the help of notification of UPPCL, competitors can go through the entire valuable matters to clearly know more about the subject of the exam. Then, without any confusion, you deserve to take our steps what we have put in an order to assist.
Get UPPCL Recruitment 2017–18
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Posts Name||Steno (Grade III) & OA (Grade III)|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Article About||UPPCL Vacancies 2018|
|Admit Card||January 2018 (Expected)|
|Starting Date to Apply|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Exam Date||January 2018 (Expected)|
UPPCL Stenographer/Assistant Officer Notification 2017
The company of UPPCL in control for the electricity transmission & distribution contained by the Uttar Pradesh state of India. Shri Alok Kumar is the chairman of this corporation. Thus, the authority wants to provide the posts of Stenographer and Officer Assistant to fill the 2523 vacant seats in their department. Still as per the sources, those desirable will be able to take an application and to submit who have satisfied eligibilities. So, go and check the correct information regarding UPPCL Notification 2017 at this track.
The whole selection has been split into the following rounds:
- Written Exam (consists of Part 1 and Part 2)
- Typing Test
- Stenography/Skill Test
The pay scale or salary given to the candidates selected for Steno and OA posts is as follows:
- Stenographer (Grade 3) and Office Assistant (Grade 3): Rs.5,200-20,200 along with Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-
For Stenographer Grade III
- Applicants should have any Degree or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized University/Institution.
- Hindi Typing Speed must be at least 30 wpm on the computer.
- Hindi Stenography speed must be at least 60 wpm.
- Read more using the main advertisement.
For Officer Assistant Grade III-
- Appliers must have any degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution.
- Hindi Typing Speed of 30 W.P.M on the computer.
- Read more from the advertisement.
Age Limit: Contenders’ age should be:
- Minimum- 21 Years (as on 01.07.2016)
- Maximum- 40 Years (as counted on 01.07.2016)
Application Fee: You will have to pay to registration following fee during applying the online application form.
- For Ex-Solider/General/OBC – 1000/-
- For SC/ST- 700/-
- For PWD- 10/-
Mode of Selection: Those applicants will have been granted success after the analysis of the submitted applications will have to face and complete two processes that are Written Examination and Typing Test & Stenography.
How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18?
- First, visit this link uppcl.org or click on the official website.
- You will see a “button” to proceed. Click on that.
- You will see a link called “Vacancy/Results” at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, check the link that is the “Revised” notice for Steno and OA.
- Download the advertisement and start the procedure.
- Fill the needed details and adjust the documents.
- Pay your application fee by the way of authority’s demand.
- Go to the Register section to submit.
- Now, you can download the application form.
- Get a print out of the form and save it for futuristic usage.
Even after following the guide furnished above, if you are being dubious about anything regarding UPPCL Recruitment 2017–18, please let it resolved by telling us about it – we won’t take much time of yours as we care about your time.
|Revised Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Other Jobs (New)!||Find Here|
|Admit Card||Download Here|
|Answer Key||Download Here|