TSPSC Recruitment 2018
Are you counting on TSPSC Recruitment 2018 as the only hope? Is this recruitment our dream came true? If so, we’ll definitely guide you as we care about your wishes and take them seriously. This news will 100% amaze you if you’ve been interested in the post of Extension Officer (Grade-I) – Supervisor. We believe that you did not stumble upon this article because it is your desire to be shortlisted for the advertised vacancy. But, to have in-depth data, you must download TSPSC Extension Officers Notification 2018 inclusively using the PDF link (shown at bottom). The advertisement of Supervisor (Extension Officer) demonstrates that there are total 79 (seventy nine) vacant posts and to fill them, TSPSC will conduct an OMR-Based Test or CBT to know the talent of the applied job-hunters. It is not yet confirmed whether it will be an OMR-based Test or just a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 will start tomorrow i.e. 23rd December 2017 and end on 24th January 2018. You will be able to download Hall Tickets from this page 7 days before the Exam Date.
Drawing your attention towards this recruitment, we’d like to show you that these total 79 empty posts of Extension Officers (Gr. I) shall be filled in WDCW (i.e. Women Development Child Welfare) and DWD (i.e. Disabled Welfare Department). Your age must be in accordance with limitation or you will be against the rules and regulation. Since selection/hiring is based on a Test, getting the complete exam syllabus will be mandatory for you. It’ll let you know the type of test, total questions to be put in the test, status of negative marking, time duration given/allotted to complete the test. This information is all crucial and missing out on it will affect the status of result extensively.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age limit, as reckoned on 1st July 2017, tells that your age must be between 18 years and 44 years.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age is given as per the following image.
Educational Qualification: Either you should possess a Graduate Degree in Home Science/Social Work or a B.Sc. Degree is required in different streams. Take a look:
Application Fee: The fee to be paid for Application Form is Rs.200/-. Apart from it, you have to pay Rs.80/- extra as Examination Fee. There is no Fee for reserved candidates.
Selection Mode: Talent of candidates shall be assessed on their performance in OMR/CBT Exam conducted either online or offline. The minimum passing marks for each selection is 40% for OCs and 35% for BCs, SCs, STs, and 30% for PHs.
Examination Centres: The Examination shall be conducted at the following venue:
Pay Scale (Salary): The pay scale offered to selected candidate shall be Rs.24,440/- – Rs.71,510/- and it will be increased based on your performance for the post.
TSPSC Extension Officers Grade-I Supervisor Jobs 2018
Wrongly circling the circles in the OMR (Objective Type) paper will lead to Invalidation of Answer Sheet and marks shall be long gone. If this happens, no further consideration shall be entertained whatsoever. Therefore, you should also pay attention to “Exam Pattern” of the Extension Officers (Grade I) before the time comes up.
- The Written Exam (Objective Type) is divided into 2 Parts: Paper I and Paper II.
- Each Paper is carrying total 150 questions.
- Every question carries 1 mark i.e. total 150 Marks are included in each Paper.
- You will get the time of 150 Minutes to complete each paper.
- The question paper is to be set bilingually i.e. in two languages (i.e. English and Telugu), you can take the test.
Paper 1: Questions from Paper I comes from General Abilities & General Studies.
Paper 2: This includes questions from Concerned Subjects (this is common to all) (Degree Level).
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2018
- At first, you have to start the process by logging on to the main website of TSPSC that is “tspsc.gov.in”.
- Now, click on “Website”.
- Then, click on “Notifications” on the top.
- You will see a notification named as “NO. 66/2017”, click on it.
- Read the Notification thoroughly and understand the perquisites carefully so not to make mistakes later.
- Once done, start filling out the Application Form (from 23rd Dec 2017).
- You will need to fill up the ‘Online Application Form’ for the announced post.
- Further, you will be also be required to Pay the Fee as per your category.
- In the end, submit the form and take a print out of the submitted form so that it can be utilised later.
For more questions/queries on TSPSC Recruitment 2018, please take a step below by furnishing in the comment panel. Our specialist will be happy helping you.