TNPSC Recruitment 2017-2018
Job invitation is coming TNPSC Recruitment 2017-2018 for those users who are seeing the dream for the Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector Grade- I, and etc. Each offered post are carrying lots of seats thus there is total 9351 number of vacancies because the authority of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is searching the splendid eligible person who will be fitted in its department. Our page has added all type of details which are going to help you to define the words of eligible to go ahead for the applying as like education qualification and age limit. These focuses are must so that fill right details along the proof what authority want to get to check out. In addition to eligibility criteria also catch the correct method to apply from the official website as for the majority has clear the applying ways is only online mode.
TNPSC Notification 2017-18 for 9351 Vacancies
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post Name: Junior Assistant (Security & Non –Security), Village Administrative Officer (VAO), Bill Collector Grade- I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Stenographer.
No. of Total Seats: 9351
Official Site: tnpsc.gov.in
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Post Type: Government Jobs
|Junior Assistant (Security)||205|
|Bill Collector, Grade- I||48|
TNPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017-18
Education Qualification- Applicants, you should have passed in S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equal qualification and another addition demands are different for each post. So for this must data you should go through official notification which is situated below.
Age Limit- Minimum age should be 18 and not exceed 40 years and there is also an effect of age relaxation for reserved categories like 43 maximum age for OBC, 45 for SC/ST persons. Candidates, as if here lots of jobs thus and each have different terms thus you should use the link of official advertisement where can see exact points.
Selection Procedures- There is perfect info which is going to give the notice to commence the program of selection for these following requirement which are:
- First is Written Exam
- And the last is Interview
Application Fee- It has fixed that while applying candidates who belong to the category of General/OBC are going to pay Rs.150/- and other communities are getting freedom for this demand means no fee.
Pay Scale- Accord the authorized details the selectees will be caught Rs.2000/- and to be sure about this details or it can be changed thus to need to get official notification.
How to Fill TNPSC Registration Form 2018
If you are searching facets to catch application form then you are on the right track as for we are going to attach correct ways below for the eligible applicants.
- First, go to the official website what we have attached below so that you can see the homepage of TNPSC.
- Now, visit for the Notification block which is locked in the middle of the page.
- You are going to choose the accord you post and then click on the “Apply Online”.
- Next page is going to set down in front of you and you have to use “One Time Registration”.
- There is a big panel of “New User” and you need to tap on that undoubtedly.
- Then, your application form will be an attempt on your screen where you are going to fill all showing questions.
- Upload all clear document and per must be self-attested and along this also use photograph & signature.
- You will have to get the button “Register” or “Submit”.
- In while you will be registered and after a second you also go to the section of downloading which is there.
- Don’t forget our last point which is made for the hard copies of your application form.
Applicants, if you are not satisfied with our presented details and want to get another point in regard TNPSC Recruitment 2017-2018 then you are also able to be connect to the box.