TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Do you want to stand on your legs by getting a fixed job accord your qualification? Then, once you need to search here as for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 are inviting scintillating contenders for 508 emptied employment seats. By the conferrer of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission these vacancies are divided into two posts and these are Agricultural Officer & Civil Judges. The doors of online application are open nowadays and who is going to attract with one or both of posts then first off they need to know about their eligibility. Let’s read more….
TNPSC Recruitment 2018- Get Notification for 508 Vacancy
- Organization- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- About Posts- Agricultural Officer (Extension) and Civil Judge
- of Seats (Total)- 508
- Applying Way- Online
TNPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
Qualification & Age Limit
Agricultural Officer- Adequate knowledge in Tamil and Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture (Agriculture B.Sc.). The age of aspirants should be 30 years for altogether categories whereas there is no limit for reserved communities.
- For Assistant Public Prosecutors and Practising Advocates/ Pleaders: A Degree in Law of a recognized University in India or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or incorporated by/under a Central Act or State Act, or other its equivalent education. 25 to 35 year is the required boundary of age.
- For Fresh Law Graduates: Fresh Law Graduation Degree in Law which should have completed from a recognized University. Candidates should be applicable to be enrolled as an advocate. Aspirants’ minimum age must be 22 years and not exceed 27 years.
- For civil judge post the needed fee to submit will be as per TNPSC Orders/Rules.
- Contenders who are going to submit application form for the job of Agriculture post then there Rs.150/- for all. The examination fee will be nil for SCs/MBCs/DCs/BCMs, BC(OBCM)s/ Differently Able persons/ Ex-Serviceman/SC(A)/Destitute Widow whereas RS.200/- to other.
Selection Theme & Pay Scale
- Civil Judge (316 Vacancies)- It is going to be based on Prelims Examination, Main Examination and Viva-Voce Test and who will be selected by these procedures then qualifiers will catch satisfying salary which is Rs.27700/- – 770- 33090- 920- 40450- 1080 -44770/-
- Agriculture Officer (192 Seats)- By Written Test and Oral Test the contenders will hire and for the invoke salary (Rs.37700/- to 119500/-) accord to level 20.
|Job Name||Registration On||Application Off||Last Date to Submit Fee||Pre Exam Date||Main Exam Date|
|Agricultural Officer||3rd May 2018||2nd June 2018||4th June 2018||–||14th June 2018|
|Civil Judge||9th April 2018||7th May 2018||9th May 2018||9th June 2018||11th to 12th August 2018|
TNPSC Recruitment 2018- Apply Online for Civil Judge
- Up front, you have to catch that given link which is set below for the official site.
- Second is, get the “Notification” panel from there.
- Now, you can see your post wise link so that click on the “Apply Now”.
- The third is, an application form will be sent to your screen.
- Afterwards, attach every document which must be self-attested.
- Fourth is, upload scanned photograph (in the correct size) withal your signature on it.
- Next, pay the request fee accord your post and community.
- Fifth is, use the provided submission panel.
- In a while, you are going to get successful registration.
- Sixth is, find and get the button of downloading.
- After completing all the things receive the print out of your form.
To reduce your worrisome questions then take the help of comment box because it will send message us in no time and we also don’t late to send reply weather problem is about TNPSC Recruitment 2018 or related to others.