Panjab University Result 2018
This page, which refers to Panjab University Result 2018 and related releases, is published with an intention to provide users with the smooth experiences so that they have a hassle-free journey to their exam marksheets for various undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses’ exams. You would not believe it if we start telling you that many lakhs of people fill up applications every year just to pursue their higher education from this university, viz. Panjab University (PU). Declaration of Panjab University UG/ PG Exam Result 2018 means that whether it is the result of Bachelor Degree exam or Master Degree exam, you will be able to monitor it right from here. A step-by-step method for making sure of the PU Exam Results 2018 are accessible at the bottom of this very page. You will learn other things too from this page, so continue reading it out until you reach out till the end of this page.
Panjab University has recently declared the following examination results on its website. The students can check their results from the below provided links.
- Master of Business Administration (Off Campus) 2nd Semester Examination (January 16, 2018)- July, 2017- Download Now
- Master of Finance and Control (Reappear) 1st Semester Examination-August 2017 (Announced on December 12, 2017)
- Certificate Add-on Course Examination-May 2017 (Announced on December 05, 2017)
- Diploma Add-on Course Examination-May 2017 (Announced on December 04, 2017)
- Advance Diploma Add-on Course Examination-May 2017 (Announced on December 04, 2017)
- Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) (4th Year) 4th Sem (Announced on November 17, 2017)
- B.Sc.(Microbial and Food Technology) 2nd Semester (November 16, 2017)
- MBA (Executive) 1st Semester (November 15, 2017)
- Shastri 2nd Semester (November 14, 2017) May Exam 2017
- Master of Science [ Environment Science ] 4th Semester (November 14, 2017) May Exam 2017
- Shastri 4th Semester (November 14, 2017) May Exam 2017
- MBA (Executive) 3rd Semester (November 09, 2017) May Exam 2017
Panjab University (PU) conducts the semester exams in the May session and December session every year. This year too, it is going to hold the semester exams in December session and immense numbers of students have already participated in the online application form duly. The exams are conducted either semester wise (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th Semester) or annually in October or April. There are also the login links on the site for College Admin and Web Admin. At the time of checking the Panjab University Marksheet 2018, you are meant to select your “Semester” and “Exam Type” i.e. whether you are trying to check Re-appear Exam Result or Deficient Result or Additional Subject Exam Result or Improvement of Performance result.
Schedule of Panjab University Result 2018
University: Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh
Official Website: puchd.ac.in
Courses Offered: PG, PG, Diploma, Certificates courses
Exam Date: May, December, October, April (Every Year)
Result Date: Check Above
Panjab University UG/ PG Exam Result 2018
The name of some UG courses offered by PU are BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Tech, etc., and some PG courses are MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, MBE, etc. There are other courses like BAMS, LLB, MPED, LLM, B.Pharmacy, BFA, M.Lib, MBBS, BDS, B.Architechture, MFA, BE, ME, etc. To get the result of Diploma/PG Diploma, Post Graduate Courses, Practical, Undergraduate Course, you may have to enter your Roll Number and click the submit button. If you are willing to have a full step wise procedure, we recommend you to pay attention to the bottom of this page.
Panjab University Semester Exam Result 2018
Apart from checking semester wise exams, there are some students who want to see their Entrance Exam results since they had applied for the entrance exams. To keep such aspirants at ease (comfort), we have added a direct link to view entrance exam results. However, to know the marksheet of entrance tests, the students have to enter their roll number only after they select the course from the drop-down list.
The dream to continue the education of so many students is about to come true as soon as the PU Exam Results 2018 are out. If anyone is having the objections in it, he/she can reach out to the authorities with the help of the contact numbers provided by the authorities. If the performance in the test was not up to that level that university is looking for, you will have yourself in a bad situation.
PU Exam Results 2018
- At first, you will have to log on to PU’s Main Website, that is to say, http://results.puchd.ac.in
- Now, choose for which session you want to check exam results.
- Click on the session from the left-hand side i.e. April, May, October, December.
- Now, select your Course Name and continue.
- After that, select the Semester and Exam Type.
- Enter your Roll Number and press the “Show Result” button.
If you still have any question pertaining to Panjab University Result 2018, you can ask us about it and we will help you resolve that issue. For upcoming updates, please bookmark this page or consider subscribing us to receive free updates right in your email inbox (don’t worry, we will not spam).