MP High Court Recruitment 2017
If you belong to the Madhya Pradesh and looking for the job in the government sector then we have the latest news for the job in the Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh High Court recently announced the recruitment for the 39 Sweeper, Gardener, Peon MP High Court for the Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur location and this recruitment is named as the MP High Court Recruitment 2017. The MP High Court Recruitment 2017 is based on 8th Class pass aspirants if you are 8th class pass or plus then you are eligible for this job and all the related details of the MP High Court Job Vacancies are given by in below. Many aspirants looking for the applying method on the MP High Court Peon Recruitment which you can check here on our web page.
The MP High Court gives this recruitment for to give a chance to the new employees and those applicants who are searching the job in the government have a great chance to prove themselves by giving the best in this recruitment process and all the details of the MP High Court Sweeper Recruitment 2017 are available here on our web page. You can check the eligibility standard here through our web page.
Selection process of the 739 Jobs in MP High Court
- Screening interview
- Main interview
MP high Court 739 Peon/ Sweeper/ Driver Vacancies December 2017
- Education required for applying the Sweeper Post is 8TH and fresher can apply for it.
- Education required for applying for the Gardener Post is 8TH and fresher can apply for it.
- Qualification required for the Peon post is 8TH class and the experience required for this post is 1 to 5 years.
- Location of this job -Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur
- Number of the Vacancies-739
Application fee for the MP High Court Bharti 2017
- For Sweeper Unreserved category is Rs.200/– and For Reserved category is Rs.100.
- For Peon, the Unreserved category is Rs.200/– and For Reserved category is Rs.100.
- For Gardener, the Unreserved category is Rs.200/– and For Reserved category is Rs.100.
Age limit for the MP high Court Grade 4 Jobs 2017
- For Sweeper 18 to 40 years.
- For Peon 18 to 40 years.
- For Gardener 18 to 40 years.
Important Dates for the MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Starting date to apply-05/12/2017
- Last date to Apply-31/12/2017
- Examination date- 25 February 2018
How to apply for the MP high Court 739 Posts 2017
- If you are ready to apply for the MP high Court Grade 4 posts then you need to first download the official notification which you can download here.
- After reading all the details read all the instruction which is available here.
- Open the application form page from here.
- Now, pay your application fee by open this link.
- Upload all the details if asked.
- Take a hard copy of your registration number.
- Admit card will be available for this exam before the 15 days of the exam.
If you are not able to apply for the MP High Court Recruitment 2017 then you can comment your queries via the comment section which is available in below.
For more details about this recruitment please visit: open now