LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2018
- 1 LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2018
- 2 OLD POST
- 3 LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2017
Applicants your wait is now over as the LBS Centre for Science and Technology Kerala finally announced the details of the LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2018 via their official web portal. Lots of applicants submit their application form every year some are selected for that and some are not qualified but as the Board gives the chance to the candidates for grab this opportunity by applying for the LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2018 that is the reason we are here gives you all the related details about the State Eligibility Test of the Kerala which is held by the LBS Kerala. All the applicants will become the Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE if they will qualify in this exam but for this, you need to submit your application form on or before the last date and all the important dates, eligibility, required documents, qualification details are given by us in below. Also, you can download the PDF notification by following our given link which is below. You can grab the details about the LBS Kerala SET February Exam 2018 here on our web page.
The LBS Centre for Science and Technology announced this application forms details in the month of December 2017 for the 2018 session. The LBS Kerala SET 2018 exam will be conducted for to selected the Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE. That is the reason all the candidates those who preparing for this test submit their application form on time and now the time comes for the LBS SET 2018 if you want to grab this opportunity then submit your form on time and grab this opportunity. Applicants can grab the Kerala SET 2018 Application form details here on our web page.
LBS Kerala SET Feb Notification 2018
If you want to be a higher Secondary Education teacher and Non-Vocational Teacher in VHSE then the Kerala SET gives you a golden chance when if you clear this exam. The Main purpose of this test is to select the government job in the Teaching Department. So applicants if you are job seekers and especially you are looking the teaching job it’s a great chance for you all.
If you want to grab this opportunity then you need to clear this exam. For all this, you need to submit your application form on time and if you have any query or suggestion then let us know via the comment section which is in below.
LBS Kerala SET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here you will know the details about the age limit, education qualification, age limit, grade pay and all the details about the LBS State Eligibility Test 2018. As the registration process is now started which means you have few days for to fill your application forms but before filling the application all the applicants required to know the details about the same which you will know here on our web page.
Required Qualification for the Kerala SET 2018- Applicants must have the B.Ed Degree with the 50% marks. As well you must have the Master’s Degree in the same subject with 50% marks.
Age Limit- There is no Age limit for the SET Kerala and for more information check the official notification.
Application fee for SET Kerala 2018
If you are going to register for the LBS Kerala SET 2018 then you have to pay the following fees according to your category.
Remitting of Fee
- Also if you want to remitting in your fee and you belong to the SC/ST/VH/PH then you need to submit your copy of the Community Certificate/Disability Certificate to get the Site Access Key and Application Number (for Rs.375/-).
- If you are from other state then you need to pay (Rs.800/- for General/OBC category candidates and Rs.425/- for SC/ST/ VH/PH candidates).
- All the details are available in the official notification below.
How to Fill LBS SET 2018 Application Form
If you are looking the ways to fill your application form then you are here on right web page. Here we let you know all the details about the same.
- First and more most you need to login to the LBS Kerala Official websites which is http://www.lbscentre.org/or lbskerala.com.
- Now you need to search the SET February 2018 link once you find open that link.
- Now, press the online registration link.
- Now, you need to enter the Application number and the Site Access key.
- Upload the photo.
- Now you will be redirected to the application form page.
- Now, you need to fill all the details into it correctly from the original documents.
- Press the submit button when you enter all the details correctly.
- On the homepage, you will see the registration number take a printout of it.
- The registration will be required for downloading the admit card.
Applicants before filling the application first read all the details from the official notification which are available in below.
- Application Forms Starting Date-06 Dec 2017
- Online Registration Starting Date-07 Dec 2017
- Closing of Application Forms-30 Dec 2017
- Online Registration Final Date-30 Dec 2017
- Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications-01 Jan 2018
- Issue of Online Admit Cards-15 Feb 2018
- Date of Exam-25 Feb 2018
If you are having any query or you are not able to fill you LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2018 then let us know via the comments in the comment section below.
To be noted:
Official notification of the Kerala SET February 2018– Open now
Official website of the Kerala SET– Visit now
- LBS Kerala SET Syllabus 2018
- LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2018
- LBS Kerala SET Answer Key 2018
- LBS Kerala SET Result 2018
“All the steps are genuine follow all the steps and fill your application form on time and for more updates about the same or latest exam updates, results, admit cards visit the www.resultinfo.in”
LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2017
Let’s discuss the LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2017 to amply know that are we utterly eligible for this palmy update. As if, the superiority of LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Kerala, India has invited to the applicants for the post of Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE by the provide the State Eligibility Test (SET) application form.
We know here you are just searching for the applying data and eligibility criteria and we are presenting both of process so, it’s a right page for you. Applicants can fill the application form 21st June 2017 to 12th July 2017 and who will fill completely information that person will be eligible to take part in the written exam and who will qualify the exam will be yield as Higher Secondary Education teacher and Non-Vocational Teacher in VHSE.
In the eligibility criteria, you can see Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fees, and etc. so check below for the necessary details. To apply, must have to go on the official website which placed at the last of this page with the steps to download. We want to say that the official address is created by the authority of Kerala and for the assist, we are providing.
Get LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2017
|Organization Name||LBS Centre for Science and Technology|
|Post Info||Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE|
|Exam Details||State Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Applying||Online Mode|
Check here to pass the written examination
LBS Kerala SET Eligibility Criteria 2017
As per the superiority, the LBS Kerala SET 2017 Online Registration has given here and you should read the eligibility criteria what we have shown below and match or compare with your eligibilities.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have acquired the master degree with the particular subject 50% or equivalent grade or B.Ed. degree from a recognized University of Kerala or have acquired from the all the regarding qualification from other recognized University and for more information go to the official notification there you will have understood at length.
Age Limit: In the case of a SET exam, no age limit is prescribed for all the candidates.
Application Fees: On the date of applying, candidates have to pay the correct fees according to the category.
The Main Events:
- Applying staring Date is 22 June 2017
- Last Date for online Apply is 12 July 2017, 3 PM
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 12 July 2017, 5 PM
- Online receive Admit Card on 9 August 2017
- Test Date will be conducting on 23 August 2017
- Answer Key Publish date is 20 August 2017
LBS Kerala SET Notification PDF 2017
Those candidates who are desirable for more extensive information and instructions, they can go through the official notification and after then if you will think that you are capable of registration then come back on our page and read our steps which are so fluent to apply.
Proper Steps to Apply for LBS Kerala SET 2017
- Visit the official website and click which is situated in the ending of the page.
- Now, click on the link of State Eligibility Test 2017.
- A next page will arrive in front of you.
- Go to the link that is Click to Register Online.
- Register yourself by entering the regarding details.
- Attached the scanning signature and one original photo.
- And upload then application form will appear on your screen.
- Press the submit button.
- It is good to keep application form safely still you have to take a hard copy of this.
Applicants, have you got any issue related to LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2017 then use the comment box for the probs. Our supporting team will help you with our familiar behaviour.
More Explanation, Go to the Official Notification
Official Website to Apply