Kerala TET Notification 2017
To full fill, your dream to be a teacher the majority is saying to all user who has interest in Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test that start your searching to go through all in all required details related Kerala TET Notification 2017. With the help of this Kerala TET Notification 2017 can understand details of each these post level teachers which are for Lower Primary (Classes I to V), Upper Primary (VI to VIII), High School (VIII to X), Language Teachers. This type of necessary info are arranging on our station and then the candidate can to the letter confirm yourself because every short detail is available as to needed qualification, age limit etc. Now, if you are also want to receive must way to use while applying then just visit under the heading of downloading because there we have fixed several steps. There is also important demand of application fee and which have to pay with the limited timing whenever you are going to submit the application form.
These type of info are giving you support for this about to start a program of KTET test which is not going to linger to organize after last applying status and this solely getting one stage of this TET exam. But and But for this opportunity, it is not a normal task to clear because an abundant number of user attends along with the authorized disciplines. So, we can say that for this round you need to cover the whole syllabus which has announced because the majority will present the toughest paper to select best recruitment for the schools of Karnataka State. For the status of admit card, you should keep a connection with us as to ask about the downloading methods for admit card.
KTET Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Ones who are showing interest to apply for TET then have to first give attention to the age limit for the minimum & maximum age which are required. For this go to the given official notification link.
|Post Details||Required Qualification|
|Category 1st (Lower Primary)||10th/12th with at least 45% marks withal two-year certificate of Trained Teacher (TTC).|
|Category 2nd (Upper Primary)||A complete course of BA/B.Com/B.Sc. along with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or Trained Teacher’s Certificate (TTC).|
|Category 3rd (High School)||B.Sc./BA/B.Com with minimum 45% scores and also a Degree of B.Ed.|
|Category 4th (Upper Primary Classes)||Physical Education Teacher & Specialist Teachers|
- For General Category- Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category- Rs.250/-
Selection Procedure- By the qualifying minimum marks in the written exam, the candidates are going to select.
Ways to Fill Online Karnataka TET Application Form 2017
- You should open the homepage of KTET by the click on the official website and that is ktet.kerala.gov.in or go to the link which is situated in the last.
- There you can see the section “Click Here to Register” and tap on that.
- Now, you are going to use “New Registration” to appear application form.
- In a just while, next page open and you have to enter the blank boxes to fill outright correct details and upload all documents which are necessary.
- Payment details we have mentioned so that use at this moment with any demanding ways.
- Click on the panel of Register or Submit to send all details to the right
- You are going to hit on the provided button of downloading.
Have you any query to fill the form or other as to details of Kerala TET Notification 2017? No, or yes, if yes then go to the afforded box of comment which is below.
Outright current Government or Private exam notification, admit card, result, answer key then you should click on http://resultinfo.in/ .
- Starting date to submit form is 20-12-2017
- Closing date to apply is 3-12-2017
- Admit Card status is 15-12-2017
- KTET I Exam will be organized on 28-12-2017 (10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
- KTET II Exam will be conducted on 28-12-2017 (2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- KTET III Exam is going to hold on 30/12/2017 (10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
- KTET IV Exam is going to hold on 30/12/2017(2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.)