JSSC Revenue Employee Admit Card 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the JSSC Revenue Employee Admit Card 2017 as per the schedule. All candidates who have applied for the Revenue Employee Recruitment 2017 can download Hall Ticket online. Candidates are advised to carry their E-admit card on the examination date. For the purpose of obtaining Admit Card, enter registration number and password on the download page. Applicants will not be permitted for the examination without the admit card. This will lead to the e-admit card which can then be downloaded and printed. Admit card can be downloaded from its official website or from the direct link given below.
Recently the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited application forms for filling the Revenue Employee vacant post. This will be a golden opportunity for all those applicants who have applied for the vacant post. After qualifying the written examination you will get your dream job and achieve your visions. Selection of candidates will be based on the merit list and merit list will be based on the performance of candidates in the written examination and interview process. Admit card is the key for attending the written examination. You can download the E-admit card with the help of official website. Related links are mentioned below. As per the same JSSC ISCCE Hall Ticket 2017 will be available soon as per the sources.
JSSC Revenue Employee Admit Card 2017- Details
|Authority name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam name||Revenue Employee|
|Exam date||updated soon|
|Admit card status||will be available soon|
JSSC Revenue Employee Exam Hall Ticket 2017
Hall ticket is an essential document for each applicant. With the help of mentioned details on the admit card such as the name of the exam, date of the exam, exam time and venue of the written examination applicant will easily able to attend the written examination. Apart from that the JSSC Revenue Employee Exam Hall Ticket 2017 will be available soon as per the sources.
Hall ticket contains some information related to the students such as name and roll no. by which students will be easily identified in the written examination. we are providing here some details mentioned on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Photo and signature
- Exam date and time
- Venue of the exam
- Blank space for the verification signature
Important things about JSSC Revenue Employee Call Letter 2017
- The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Contestants are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Candidates should carry their admit card on the examination centre.
- Applicants should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Contender is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
Download JSSC Revenue Employee Permission Letter 2017
- First of all, go to the official website i.e. www.jssc.in
- Then search the link for the admit card for JSSC Revenue Employee
- After searching the link click and open the link.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth in required
- Then click on the submit button.
- After few seconds you will be able to see your admit card on your screen.
- Take a print out of your E-admit card for future use.
This was the complete information related to the JSSC Revenue Employee Admit Card 2017. If you have any queries/suggestion related to the post then let us know by commenting in the comment section mentioned below. Stay tuned with us for more updates.