JK SET Syllabus 2018
No exam is easier to crack unless all possible efforts are put toward getting success in it and this is exactly where JK SET Syllabus 2018 comes into play as without everything will seem to you like illusions. It is important to have familiarity of all sections based on which the question paper is prepared by the permission of board. People seem to have lots of questions on their minds because they are lacking JK State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2018 which, you know, is the solution of all your worries that you have about JK SET 2018 Exam. Anyone who wishes to make career in teaching is trying to get the techniques regarding scoring better marks in the test which can merely be possible they grab the all exam preparation tips that are easily accessible through our article page.
The latest news tells us that JK SET 2018 Exam is likely to be conducted in the mid of March 2018 which requires the attention of all applied contenders towards the syllabus. The State Eligibility Test is abbreviated as SET and JK stands for Jammu & Kashmir. We’ve arranged a direct link of Admit Card because it is already set to everyone’s mind that this works as an entry card and without its possession, the things might go wrong.
More Information on JK SET Syllabus 2018
No matter how many papers there be, you have to clear all of them as per the instructions or guidelines given in the question paper. We suggest you go through the advertisement once more before you appear in the test. Are you aware of the marking scheme that is to be deployed in this test?
There is an obligation on ‘Minimum Qualifying Marks’ and every partaking candidate has to complete this condition or there shall be no consideration for selection. Remember, there have to be total 3 Papers, specifically Paper 1, Paper 2 & Paper 3.
JK State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2018
So far, we have understood that lots of questions are to be asked in the exam which is separated into three papers.
- Paper 1: This carries total 60 Questions (only 50 are compulsory). Total marks are 100 and time given to the applicants is 1 ¼ Hours.
- Paper 2: In this, total 50 questions are asked (all of them are obligatory to attempt) and time allotted to the applicants is 1 ¼ Hours. Marks carried in this Paper are 100.
- Paper 3: We are having 75 questions in this Paper and marks are 150 and therefore the time duration is also increased to 2 ¼ Hours.
Jammu & Kashmir SET Syllabus 2018
If your intention to taking caring of a complete list of the subjects which creates the questions in the exam, there is nothing you have to worry as a wide-ranging list of the syllabus including all of the topics is downloadable in PDF at the bottom side for Paper 1, 2, 3.
Furthermore, there is a requirement of the marks to be obtained in each paper like Paper – I, Paper – II and Paper – III. Take a look:
- The General Candidates are meant to score at least 40 Marks (40%) in Paper 1 and Paper 2 but in Paper 3, they have to secure at least 75% which is 50% of the total.
- The OBC and Reserved Candidates i.e. ST, SC, PWD, etc., have to get minimum 35 Marks (35%) in Paper 1 and Paper 2, whereas, in Paper 3, the minimum requirement for them is 60 Marks (40%).
Who will be considered eligible for the ‘Lectureship?’ Well, the pure answer to this question is that those who are counted among the Top 15% from the Merit List shall be considered as ‘Qualified’ for the selection under JKSET 2018.
How Can You Download JKSET 2018 Syllabus?
Availability of syllabus is now confirmed through the link and if link does not open due to some technical reason, we can arrange you another link for your JK SET Syllabus 2018. Just post your queries with real name and valid email address through the comment panel. Everyone should pass the exam with flying colours if they really wish to confirm their eligibility or employment for the post of Assistant Professor (AP) in the right manner.
Other Updates on JK SET 2018