Drop all your worries and move towards Indian Navy MR/ NMR Syllabus 2018 PDF download for the reason it covers all aspects of the exam like questions to be put by the exam invigilators, total time duration, etc. This Indian Navy MR/ NMR October Batch Exam Pattern 2018 is extremely mandatory as it gives perfect way to crack the test. The availability of syllabus has been confirmed now. Reading the Indian Navy Syllabus 2018 is important, with its presence, you can crack the test. This syllabus has been launched for October Batch 2018 and people are dying to get it.
Indian Navy has been a step ahead in providing the contestants with great job opportunities and people have really been a source of hiring in the past for many job-hunters. In the recent times, it published a notification for MR/ NMR for the October Batch 2018 and also provided with the Indian Navy Syllabus 2018 of it so as to assist the applied contestants.
The selection is based on Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical Standard. There are numerous vacant positions in this recruitment like Steward, Hygienist, Chef, etc. Now, the question is who is going to be allowed to sit in the test? Well, this simple answer to this question is people who have successfully registered for the available posts.
Students nowadays seem confused about ‘What to prepare’, ‘when to prepare’, etc. The suggestion with regard to this is that they should begin the preparation for the Indian Navy MR/NMR Exam 2018 immediately after getting the syllabi of the same. No application fee was required to submit the application form.
Everyone has to be ready for the written test before they don’t want to miss out any topic from the prescribed syllabus. All subjects need to be studied extensively because comprehension matters most when it comes to getting mastery in any particular subject.
Okay, let’s begin with the Pattern of Written Exam that is as follows:
- The test shall be conducted in two languages i.e. Hindi and English.
- It will be an objective type question paper.
- It will comprise of 2 sections called Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge (GK).
- Total time duration of the test shall be 30 minutes (half an hour).
- You must clear all of the sections in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- This is of qualifying nature and you must pass it for the selection to take place.
- In PFT, there shall be a ‘Run’ of 1.6 KM that needs to be completed within 7 minutes and 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- You will be doing all of above at your own risk.
Important: The candidates who are having proficiency in Sports, Swimming and Extra-Curricular Activities shall be given preference.
- Also, a Medical Exam shall be conducted on the behalf of authority by military doctors in accordance with the medical standards prescribed in conditions applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height must be 157 cms. The chest and waist must be proportionate. Minimum expansion allowed for Chest is 25 cm.
- Relaxation in height for Tribal candidates might be given.
- All candidates must be physically and mentally fit and free from any sort of defect (See detailed information using the link below).
If your desire is to get the syllabus in PDF rather than reading it from this webpage, there is no need to worry because we have even done it for your convenience in the following segment.
Detailed explanation about “Visual Standards” and use of “Tattoos” have been given in the authorised link (see below). Furthermore, there would be a training period and initial engagement. You must read all criteria before you do something.
|Entry Type||With Glasses||Without Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worst Eye||Better Eye||Worst Eye|
Important Note: If you had applied for Navy Recruitment precious in the same entry and you got rejection in medical fitness by Armed Force Hospital, then you need not apply.
Hope you have understood what it takes to crack the exam and the importance of Indian Navy MR/ NMR Syllabus 2018 in that. If you still have any question, feel free to ask our experts and they will be happy helping you.
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Syllabuses||Click Here|