Indian Navy, which is naval branch of the Armed Forces in India and was founded in 1612 (around more than 405 years ago) and owns many aircrafts and jets. The president of India is also known as the supreme commander of Indian Navy. In article is dedicated to the people who have been craving for the Indian Navy AA Syllabus 2018 to know the subject-wise syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. The company is currently headquartered in New Delhi. If you have been on the lookout for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Exam Pattern 2018 PDF, definitely, this is the perfect guide for all of them. The Exam Pattern shows the time duration given to the applicants to complete the test.
Indian Navy is going to recruit unmarried male contestants for the enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) and this is intended for February 2018 Batch. Hopefully, the contestants met all of the conditions and did not leave any single. The selection is based on Exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Exam. Knowledge of each exam is necessary to get success in the recruitment.
Merely appearing for an exam is not sufficient, you have to complete other tests as well. Other rounds of this recruitment include PFT and Medical Exam. The full form of PFT is Physical Fitness Test in which you have to be physical fit in order for being chosen as a Sailor in Indian Navy.
The question is that if the syllabi is available for download now or not. The answer is ‘Yes’. The syllabus is prepared on the 10+2 standard and you can get the detailed syllabus through the links that are clickable below. Furthermore, we have shed light on the Indian Navy AA Exam Pattern 2018. The Exam Pattern for Written Exam, PFT and Medical Exam is different and you must be the one to get it here as shown in the following segment.
Also, the authority has discussed some points on the Visual Standards (with Glasses and without Glasses) in the advertisement. Instructions on Tattoos and Training have been talked over in the Notification.
As far as Indian Navy AA Exam Pattern matters, we are going to help you by mentioning the syllabus for each round separately. Take a glimpse below:
- This test shall be taken by the candidates any languages (i.e. English or Hindi).
- The test covers the questions from English, GK, Mathematics and Science.
- Questions asked in this Exam shall be from Intermediate (10+2) standard.
- Time duration of this test shall be 1 hour.
- Every candidate has to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Every person has to take this test i.e. PFT.
- In this, people have a join a ‘Run’ of 1.6 kilometres which needs to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat-ups (uthak baithak) and 10 push-ups. You will only be responsible for going through this PFT.
- The proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
- Based on the prescription permitted by the authorised military doctors, a medical examination shall be conducted.
- The minimum height of the aspirant must be 157 cm. and weight and chest should be proportionate. The minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
Did you feel relaxed after reading the aforesaid exam pattern? Looking for the same in detail? Worry not because we have it all covered through a PDF file which is downloadable beneath. You should know that the engagement is subject to the training completion. The early engagement shall be valid for a period of 20 years.
The training shall commence in the month of February 2018. The organisation has strictly told all aspirants to beware of the agents or cheats or anti-social elements that promise you to get you a placement in Indian Navy by asking some money. You must not believe in such things and stay away from such things.
Hope you have found this article useful that was based on Indian Navy AA Syllabus 2018 and you acquired what you were looking for. If you still have any confusion, please feel free to ask via the comment section, our specialists will take care of the rest.