Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018
We all want to succeed in our lives. But, does this really go as simply as we think it does? Of course, not! You have to become aware of all of the important guidelines and today’s topic is Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 that shall be discoverable for being filled up by the contestants on the website. If you want to pursue your nursing course i.e. B.Sc or GNM, then we highly suggest you pay attention to this Indian Army GNM Nursing Admission Form 2018 and fill it up as soon as possible because it will help you book the seat for the admission, however, you have to go through the selection criteria to let it all happen. The full form of GNM is General Nursing & Midwifery which is a 3-year Diploma course, whereas, the duration of the B.Sc. is 4 years.
Make sure you go in accordance with the events or you will be against the rules and regulation of the authority and you will never want to do that, would you? The fee once paid cannot be refunded and you have to count on everything that Indian Army has directed to you via the authorised advertisement. It is said that Online Registration for Admission to B.Sc. Nursing and GNM shall begin from February 2018 and to have participation in that, one needs to become a regular visitor of this portal i.e. www.resultinfo.in.
Fill Up Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018
|Online Registration Starts||February 2018 (Anticipated)|
|Registration/Application Closes||March 2018 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||April 2018|
|Admit Card||April 2018|
|Result||May 2018 (Tentative)|
Indian Army GNM Admission Form 2018
If you have finally set your mind to apply online against the Indian Army GNM/B.Sc. Nursing Admission, then the wise decision would be first checking out the “Eligibility Criteria” because you don’t want to face problems later when you find out that this was not even intended for people like because you don’t meet the criteria or guidelines as required by the department.
This is not just a matter of one thing, there are many factors that play a part in deciding the criteria for the application form. We’ve done it in the following paragraphs, take a look at please:
- The applying person must be from India.
- This test is only available for Female candidates (also, unmarried, legally separated, divorced, etc., candidates can also apply).
- Applicants must be born between 1993 and 2001.
- When it comes to academic qualification, candidates have to complete their 10+2 (Intermediate) from a recognised board with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) with at least 50% marks.
- The heights of the Female contestants must not be less than 148 cm. (this height is relaxed for North-east candidates by 5 cm.).
How do you plan to grab success in the overall selection process? Is it going to be easy? No, it will not be easy as you have to take an Exam followed by an Interview. Therefore, you must have knowledge of syllabus for both of the rounds.
Furthermore, there shall be a Medical Test in which you have to be physically fit for the post. There are other measurement that one needs to go through.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM Application Form 2018
The last year, the exam was conducted at 24 exam centres and this is merely imaginable if the contestants hold the Admit Card with them during the entrance or their entry shall be dismissed and that will be the worst thing they might have ever imagined.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, all you need is follow the lead of the following steps as shown underneath:
- First off, you have to begin logging on to the Indian Army’s official web portal, viz. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- You will see a section called “Military Nursing Service”.
- Click on that and check out if you are eligible to apply for the post.
- If not, you have to get back.
- If you are eligible, you will see a link for the “Online Application”.
- Click that and you will have the option for the registration at first.
- Do it and then fill up application.
If there is anything left that you think is missing from this article on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018, you can simply let us know in the comments and our experts shall be taking care of you.