Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2018
To elicit job at the job location of Haryana now a special Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2018 is available because sooner the higher authority has avouchment about it. whosoever are interested in one of these posts (fire station officer, Sub Fire Officer, Tabla Player, Junior Lecture Assistant, and Laboratory Attendant then can take part in registration still first need to catch the whole requirement. There several deals which have to follow by while applying like actual details and other and for this matter go through every info about education qualification, age limit and other so that will be confirmed about your eligibility to be part of applying. The filling form of application is going to commence in the month of January 2018 and after various days it will be closed. So, let’s catch details then get a registration form from the official site of HSSC and that is the reason we have added a link in the last and side by side has stipulated full information to apply online so that worthily will attempt the program of applying.
Details about Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organization- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Number of Total Seats- 282
- About Posts- Look Below
- Applying Status- Online Mode
- Job Category- Government Job
- Official Site- http://www.hssc.gov.in/
282 Vacancy Details
|Fire Station Officer||10|
|Sub Fire Officer||26|
|Junior Lecture Assistant||61|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Laboratory Attendant and other Jobs
Education Qualification & Age Limit- There is need of those applicants to apply who will have eligibility to match these mentioned requirement related education.
Fire Station Officer- Candidate should have done Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University.
Sub Fire Officer- Complete Graduation with at least 55% scores or equal qualification from a recognized university.
Tabla Player- Should have a diploma in Tabla from a recognized university/Institution and knowledge up to the Middle Standard of Hindi.
Junior Lecture Assistant- Matric withal the subject of science and experience should be 5years of college and knowledge of tuning.
Laboratory Attendant- Matric should be clear with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or with General Science and knowledge of Sanskrit or Hindi until the matric standard or higher education.
These details are not enough because many points for each post has mentioned in the official notification so first refer to go there.
Age Limit- minimum age should be 17 whereas not exceed 42 years.
For Fire Station Officer /Sub Fire Officer-
- Male/ Female of General category have to pay Rs.150/-
- General female of Haryana resident only need to fill Rs.75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG male contenders of Haryana State are going to pay Rs.35/-.
- SC/BC/EBPG female contenders of Haryana State are going to pay Rs.18/-.
For Tabla Player /Junior Lecture Assistant/Laboratory Attendant-
- Male/ Female of General category have to pay Rs.100/-
- General female of Haryana resident only need to fill Rs.50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG male contenders of Haryana State are going to pay Rs.25/-.
- SC/BC/EBPG female contenders of Haryana State are going to pay Rs.13/-.
- Fire Station Officer-9300 to 34800 with Rs.3600 Grade Pay
- Sub Fire Officer- 9300 to 34800 + Rs.3200 Grade Pay
- Tabla Player- 5200 to 20200 with Rs.1800 Grade Pay
- Junior Lecture Assistant-5200 to 20200 with Rs.2400 Grade Pay
- Laboratory Attendant- 5200 to 20200 with Rs.1900 Grade Pay
- Starting Date to Submit Form- 1st January 2018
- Closing Date to Apply- 22nd January 2018 up to 11:59
- Last Date to Submit Fee- 24th January 2018 until 11:59
Steps to Apply for Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2018
- Just go to the official site of HSSC and that is provided in the last.
- Now, you can see a huge status from there whereas you need to choose your suitable link for an application form.
- Candidates, you should see a page of the application and here every detail are necessary to fill along the required documents.
- Accord the fee detail now you have to send correct payment.
- Then, you are going to use submit or register.
- In a while, you will be registered on the basis your desired post.
- Afterward, applicants have to tap on the “download”.
Users, if there is any issue regarding Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2018 then don’t linger to send your outright queries in the comment box and after then we are ready to give the correct response.