CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Hereinafter the authorized news and notification we are telling entail CIMPR Recruitment 2018. It is for those contenders who are finding jobs with their completed Graduation or Post-Graduation Degree. The sources of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research are completely ready to set down Walk-In Interview in order to hire for two Project Assistant (Level 1 and Level 2). Thus, they have been started the program of registration who deserve to be part of this interview. So, from here catch every necessary information so that you can surely understand your ability to fill application or not. If you will have been confirmed and want to apply right away then you should attend to the effortless steps withal the official website because the process to submit an application is solely possible through online mode. Wisely, there is also need of checking for the date of Interview when they are going to be organized in the month of May 2018 because on the basis of post levels and disciplines the dates of the interview are dissimilar.
Get CIMFR Recruitment 2018 for 152 Vacancy
- Name of the Organization- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad
- About Designation- Project Assistant Level- I and Project Assistant Level- II
- of Total Seats- 57
- Way to Register- Online
- Official Website- http://www.cimfr.nic.in/
Vacancies Wise CIMFR Jobs 2018 for Project Assistant
Qualification- It is different accord the post and vacancies and there are mandatory minimum 55% marks with their educational qualification.
Project Assistant Level- 1
- For 22 Posts- Sc. in Geology or B.Sc. (Hons.)
- For 17 Posts-Sc. in Chemistry or B.Sc. (Hons.)
Project Assistant Level- 2
- For 8 Posts- Sc. (Technology) in Geology or M.Sc.
- For 7 Posts-Sc. (Technology) in Chemistry or M.Sc.
- For 1 Post-Sc. in Physics Subject/Applied Physics
- For 1 Post-Tech./ B.E in Computer Science Engineering
- For 1 Post-Tech/ B.E in Industrial Production Engineering
Age Limit- As on Interview’s Date for the job of Project Assistant Level-1 the requirement of maximum age is 28 years whereas 30 years are needed for the position of Project Assistant Level- 2.
Age Relaxation- For the categories of SC/ST/Disable Candidates/Women and other statutory groups there is upto 5 years relaxation in the limited age status.
Application Fee- Details are uncompleted in the official notification as to payment of application but it is necessary to fill while registration on the basis of your own category.
Steps to Apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018
- First and foremost, contenders need to visit the official page by using our provided link of Apply Here.
- For the next turn, you have to go to the section of “Notification”.
- Next click on the “Job Opportunities”.
- Now, you have to get your post wise link to see official notification.
- Afterwards, you have to get an online registration form from there too.
- Fill all the asking information withal the needed documents to attach.
- In a while, you should tap on the “Register” tab.
- Then, you will have been called the registered
- It’s time to also hit on the “Download” to save application form.
- You have to remember to also take a printout of registration.
- Project Assistant Level I-15000/-
- Project Assistant Level II-25000/-
Selection Process- Walk in Interview
Events for Walk in Interview-
- PA Level- 1 (Geology)- 8th May 2018
- PA Level-1 (Chemistry)- 9th May 2018
- PA Level- 2 (Geology & Chemistry)- 10th May 2018
- PA Level-2 (Production/Physics/Computer Science)- 11th May 2018
Feeling doubtful as to CIMFR Recruitment 2018? Don’t see anywhere because solution box has been fixed here to catch your whole confusion so that experts can try to solve out.