48 total views, 7 views today
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018-2019, CBSE 10th/12th Class Scholarship 2018, Apply Online – Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Awarded Amount
CBSE Scholarship 2018
We love, protect, stand by the girls and this is a good way to promote their talent and this makes them feel more confident and be closer to their dream. There is nothing wrong with dreaming because if you don’t dream, how will you achieve what you desire? Dreaming helps us shape our future. And, today, our dissection is about the CBSE Scholarship 2018 for Single Girl Child. It is a step-by-step procedure that works like a charm if you do not skip any step. However, there are conditions to be an eligible person to submit online form.
The main purpose of awarding this scholarship is helping the aspirants who are meritorious. This is merely meant for those parents who are having only single girl child in their family. Meeting the criteria of minimum passing marks is also mandatory. The efforts of the pupils are recognised in this special type of scholarship scheme called CBSE Scholarship. The Single Girl Child who has secured at least 60% or 6.2 CGPA from a recognised board like CBSE can be part of the online registration to avail this scholarship.
Ending Date for CBSE Scholarship 2018
Time plays a major role in everything, be it being present at the interview, taking part in the exam or doing something else that gives you pleasure. So, being present to fill up the online application form for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018 is significant as well. We’ve comprehended the objective of this scholarship. Now, let’s talk a bit about the Allocation.
Coming to allocation, the CBSE first conducts the exam for this scholarship because, through this procedure, the board can easily identify the talent of the “Single Girl Child”. The board also set other conditions that, at any cost, must be fulfilled by the applicants. Without satisfying the criteria, you cannot participate in the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for CCBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018
Being an eligible person is mandatory for all applicants because meeting every single condition is mandatory:
- First off, you have to understand that you must score at least 60% marks or more than 6.2 CGPA in Class XI or Class XII from a School/College (Affiliated with CBSE) and the tuition fee must not be more than Rs.1,500/- per month during the academic year. In the next 2 years, the increment in the tuition fee must not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charge.
- The applicants must only be Indians.
- Other conditions can be checked using the advertisement attached to this page at the end.
There is no condition on the Age Limit, however, we highly recommend that you keep an eye on this portal so that if the CBSE decides to add any condition with regard to the age limit, you can be enlightened about the same.
Fee of Application:
The rate of the application fee shall be Rs.500/- per month. Another thing that you need to understand is that the scholarship awarded to the candidates shall be paid for a max. period of two years.
The payment is made through DD or ECS.
Mode of Selection:
- We’ve already mentioned that you must score the minimum qualifying marks in the exam as discussed above.
- You must be pursuing either Class X or Class XII from a recognised board affiliated with CBSE Board.
- You must only be a Single Girl Child of your parents.
- Having all documents like Affidavit (in Original) and other documents is strongly mandatory and without them, no further steps shall be considered.
- The Application needs to be attested by the Principal of the School you are currently studying in your X Std. or XII Std.
- The Fee of Tuition needs to be Rs.1500/- or less than this amount in Class X and increment in this amount could be maximum 10%.
You could have the detailed guidelines on the documents that need to be attached with the CBSE Scholarship 2018 Online Application Form because this all needs to be done professionally and properly. Once the form has been filled by the postulants, it has to be sent to the proper address via post. You can find the address the form has to be forward after being fully filled using the notification link given below. Though, this link of previous year, it will guide you a lot.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017
Are you looking forward your single girl’s career to be good in the future days? If you are having a Single Girl Child in your family and want to support her financially, then we have got something useful for you which will keep her get going and she will be able to complete her education interruptedly. This is called CBSE Scholarship 2017 and the body that is offering it to the single girl child is Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). For this to be done, CBSE Scholarship Online Form for Single Girl Child needs to be filled with care. With care, we mean to say with full attention and there must not be any distraction otherwise it will lead to the mistakes being found in the Application Form.
The CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme is that girl who is the single girl child in the family and have passed Class 10th (X) from a recognised which is required in Eligibility Criteria to fill up the application form. This would not only be for both those who have complete class 10th but also for those have completed class 12th (XII). However, the submission of this CBSE Scholarship Application Form 2017 requires being eligible which we are going to let you know in this comprehensive guide.
CBSE Scholarship Online Form 2017 For Class 10th/ 12th
As far as the “Ending Date” for Application Form of last year is taken into account, it is obvious that it was 31st December 2016 (Extended Date) and this is how it is supposed to be closed. You shall be asked to choose the option whether you are a new candidate or you are visiting the site for renewal of the application. If you are a new candidate, select CBSE Class X/ XII Fresh Application Form. This will require you to enter the details from the scratch.
However, if you are browsing the site for the purpose of renewal, you would probably be selecting another option which is called as Class X/ XII Renewal Application Form. This, however, won’t require you to provide with each and every unique detail since you will have already completed the Online Registration Form of the application. Before you start filling out the application form, it is essential to understand the eligibility criteria. Please check out the requirements from the beneath-settled paragraph.
Steps to Apply Online for CBSE Scholarship 2017
- Initially, you have to start with the Official Website of CBSE, viz. nic.in.
- Now, scroll down until you see “Digital Initiatives by CBSE” segment.
- There, you will see a link called “छात्रवृत्ति” which is for CBSE Scholarship Portal.
- It will open another page asking you to click other links.
- Read guidelines before applying for the form.
- When you are ready to go, start filling up the application form.
- Pay the application fee and wait.
- In the end, you have to submit the form
So, this is the method which works perfectly to fill up CBSE Scholarship 2017 Online Form for helping single girl child in your family. If you want to explore more about this scholarship, you can browse the links given below.