CBSE Scholarship 2017
Are you looking forward your single girl’s career to be good in the future days? If you are having a Single Girl Child in your family and want to support her financially, then we have got something useful for you which will keep her get going and she will be able to complete her education interruptedly. This is called CBSE Scholarship 2017 and the body that is offering it to the single girl child is Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). For this to be done, CBSE Scholarship Online Form for Single Girl Child needs to be filled with care. With care, we mean to say with full attention and there must not be any distraction otherwise it will lead to the mistakes being found in the Application Form.
The CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme is that girl who is the single girl child in the family and have passed Class 10th (X) from a recognised which is required in Eligibility Criteria to fill up the application form. This would not only be for both those who have complete class 10th but also for those have completed class 12th (XII). However, the submission of this CBSE Scholarship Application Form 2017 requires being eligible which we are going to let you know in this comprehensive guide.
General Information on CBSE Scholarship 2017
Body: Central Board of Secondary Education
Announcement Type: Scholarship
Scholarship Given To: Class X, Class XII Single Girl Child
Apply Online From: Apply now
Last Date: Soon Given Here
CBSE Scholarship Online Form 2017 For Class 10th/ 12th
As far as the “Ending Date” for Application Form of last year is taken into account, it is obvious that it was 31st December 2016 (Extended Date) and this is how it is supposed to be closed. You shall be asked to choose the option whether you are a new candidate or you are visiting the site for renewal of the application. If you are a new candidate, select CBSE Class X/ XII Fresh Application Form. This will require you to enter the details from the scratch.
However, if you are browsing the site for the purpose of renewal, you would probably be selecting another option which is called as Class X/ XII Renewal Application Form. This, however, won’t require you to provide with each and every unique detail since you will have already completed the Online Registration Form of the application. Before you start filling out the application form, it is essential to understand the eligibility criteria. Please check out the requirements from the beneath-settled paragraph.
CBSE Scholarship Eligibility 2017 for Class Single Girl Child
So, the eligibility criteria go something like we have talked below, please consider the following:
CBSE Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Since this scholarship is only offered to the Indians, the applicant must be an India.
- The girl who the application is being filled for must be single in the family or the application shall be rejected.
- It is mandatory to clear Class 10th with 6.2 CGPA or you can say she must have 60% marks (minimum).
- Another condition is that she has to continue her education after the completion of her Class X.
- The school must be affiliated with CBSE in which the fee of tuition must not exceed the amount Rs.1500/- per month during the academic year.
- When she is applying for this scheme, there must be no other schemes gets involved in.
- In the forthcoming 2 years, the increment in the fee of tuition must not be more than the 10% of the tuition fee.
- The annual income of the parents of her must not be more than 1 Lakh per annum.
Also, the foreign can also apply for this CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017, however, the fee for NRIs has been set as Rs.6,000/-. It is important to have cleared the Class X Exam in 2016.
Steps to Apply Online for CBSE Scholarship 2017
- Initially, you have to start with the Official Website of CBSE, viz. nic.in.
- Now, scroll down until you see “Digital Initiatives by CBSE” segment.
- There, you will see a link called “छात्रवृत्ति” which is for CBSE Scholarship Portal.
- It will open another page asking you to click other links.
- Read guidelines before applying for the form.
- When you are ready to go, start filling up the application form.
- Pay the application fee and wait.
- In the end, you have to submit the form
So, this is the method which works perfectly to fill up CBSE Scholarship 2017 Online Form for helping single girl child in your family. If you want to explore more about this scholarship, you can browse the links given below.