BMRC Recruitment 2017-18
The candidates who have completed their Engineering degree and are looking for the job opportunity than here is good news for you all a notification is delivered about the BMRC Recruitment 2017-18. The officials of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation are going to recruit the eligible, deserving and efficient candidates for the various vacancies of Engineers in BMRCL.
The candidates who wish to fill the various untaken posts must hurry up and apply online for the post concerned. The total number of posts for which the notification was issued is 68 in number. The candidates who will duly apply for the post will get a chance to appear for the various other selection rounds. The officials are giving a handsome salary to the job seekers who will get select. The application form submission procedure has been started; the eligible applicants can apply now. The last date to apply for the post is 31st July 2017. The candidates before the last date must apply for the post after looking at the eligibility standards.
Details of the BMRC Vacancies 2017
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Executive Engineer||15|
|3.||Deputy Chief Engineer – Civil||10|
|4.||Executive Engineer – Civil||10|
|5.||Deputy Chief Engineer||09|
|7.||Additional Chief Engineer||03|
Eligibility Criteria for BMRC Executive Engineers 2017
Eligibility bars as set by the authority of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation is given below. The applicants who wish to apply for the number of vacancies available must go through it.
- Educational Requirements: There are numerous posts and the educational qualification varies as per the name of the post. To collect information regarding educational standards according to the post the candidates must visit the official notification provided at the end of the page.
- Age Limit: The age limit is mention below. The applicants before applying for the post must have a look at the details given below.
- For Additional Chief Engineer /Dy. Chief Engineer: Maximum age is 55 Years
- For Executive Engineer: Maximum age is 50 Years
- For Assistant Executive Engineer: Maximum age is 45 Years
- For Assistant Engineer: Maximum age is 35 Years
- Application Form Fees: For application form fees the candidates must visit the official notification.
- Selection Process: The candidates who are going to apply for the variously available vacancies in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited must visit the official notification to carry information about the selection process.
- Salary: The information about salary is given below. The candidates must have a look below for salary details.
- For Additional Chief Engineer: 1,30,610
- For Deputy Chief Engineer: 1,22,630
- For Executive Engineer: 67,430
- For Assistant Executive Engineer: 55,860
- For Assistant Engineer: 48280
Short Details about BMRC Recruitment 2017-18
- Name of the Corporation: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
- Official Website: bmrc.co.in
- Starting Date to Apply: 10th July 2017
- Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2017
- Job Type: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Various Engineer Posts
- Period of Contract: 3 years
- Total number of Posts: 68
- Notification: BMRC Recruitment
Steps to Apply for the BMR Corporation Vacancies 2017
- Visit the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation.
- Look for the link that directs you towards the application form.
- Open that link and start filling the application form online.
- Correctly check all the details you entered in the form and press submit button.
- Your application form will get display on your screen.
- Download the form.
- Post the application form with the documents required to the address given below.
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
The candidates who are going to apply for the various posts in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited have any difficulty related to BMRC Recruitment 2017-18 or if the candidates wish to gather more details and information then feel free to contact us. Leave your comments below in the comment section and we will respond to your related problems and question sin short span of time.