APGCL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
- 1 APGCL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 APGCL Assistant Manager Admit Card:
- 1.2 APGCL Assistant Manager Exam Date 2017
- 1.3 APGCL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
- 1.4 APGCL Assistant/ Junior Manager Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.5 Assistant Manager (AM – Group A) Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 Junior Manager (JM – Group B) Exam Pattern:
What do you wish by the morning when you wake up on exam schedule? Is it APGCL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 that comes primarily? Hope it does as this will not fail you in the test, but it does not mean that should stop revising your study material. To fulfil the needs of AM (Assistant Manager) and JM (Junior Manager) in APDCL/APGCL/AEGCL, a decision was made. Indisputably, posts were categorised as Group-A & Group-B posts. Having met the educational criteria, the participation in the written test shall be considered. We’ve walked you through the complete guide on exam pattern (Paper-1, Paper-2) in this very post. Getting APGCL Junior Manager Admit Card 2017 is the major requirement on the behalf of the company failing to do which can result in the worest experience in the recruitment. On OMR answer sheet, the tests shall be given. It is important to think wisely before attempting any questions as there lies the ‘Negative Marking’ in the question paper. Use of Black Ball Pen is recommended and you should start developing yourself with respect to the exam by the assistance of APGCL AM/ JM Exam Date 2017 which yet needs to be brought on the site as there is no latest news about it.
Latest Updates: The written examination for the posts of Assistant Manager/ Junior Manager is going to be organized on 19th November 2017 in Guwahati. The admit cards for this test will be sent to the candidates. Moreover, the candidates can also download the admit cards using the direct link that is given in the last of this page.
APGCL Assistant Manager Admit Card:
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APGCL) has made its mind to carry out a Written Test to fill up 274 empty jobs. Do you know what this means? This depicts that there shall be a cut-throat competition. Whether there has to be a subsequent round after the Written Test or not is being covered in the upcoming section of this article. Things that are strictly prohibited cannot be brought to the exam premises. If you do, there shall be a strict action taken against you by the company. The Exam Date keeps the contenders worried as there has been no update on it in the recent times and company is still trying to make the best schedule for it. Dreams only come true if you put all of your possible efforts into it and that day is not far away when selection of yours for the post of Group-A & Group B shall be done by cracking Written Exam followed by a Viva-voce test.
APGCL Assistant Manager Exam Date 2017
- Company Name: Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd. (APGCL)
- Overall Jobs: 274
- AM Exam Date: 19.11.2017
- JM Exam Date: 19.11.2017
- Admit Card: Available Now
- Result Notice: Stay Here to Know
- Official Site:apdcl.org
APGCL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
Cramming is a worst thing you should be smart enough to know that; rather consider memorizing the topics visually as it lasts longer than any other memory-sharpening technique. Don’t make mistake by bringing the banned things (see list below). When you have got success in the written test, the next task would be cracking Viva-voce test. We’ve brought the complete exam pattern in the forthcoming segment.
Banned Things in Exam:
- Correction Fluid
- Mobile Phone
- Electronic Gadget
No TA/PA shall be admissible for the aspirants. The notice stated that if the candidates’ names are listed in the final selection list, it does not confer that the employment for the AM or JM is confirmed.
APGCL Assistant/ Junior Manager Exam Pattern 2017
The written test includes Paper-I and Paper-II and total marks that it carries are 100. Questions shall be of objective type and time give to complete each paper is 2 hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark (if the answer is correct).
- Each wrong answer shall give you –0.5 (half) mark as there is negative marking.
- You must use only black ball-point pen.
- It is based on OMR answer sheet.
- After written exam, there is a viva-voce/interview of total 36 marks.
Assistant Manager (AM – Group A) Exam Pattern:
In Paper – I, questions come from:
- General English
- General Aptitude
In Paper – II, questions will be asked from:
- Core Subjects
Junior Manager (JM – Group B) Exam Pattern:
In Paper – 1, questions are from:
In Paper – 2, questions shall be from:
- Core Subjects
How to Download APGCL Junior Manager Admit Card 2017
- Start by logging on to the official web portal called as “www.apdcl.org”.
- Now, check out “What’s New” section and click on the link that says ‘Employment Notice’.
- Now, grab the online recruitment link for AM (Group – A) and JM (Group – B).
- You will find a suitable link for getting admit card online.
- Get that and enter your login details with care.
- Now, download your Hall Ticket/ Call Letter for taking Written Exam or Viva-voce.
Post a couple of seconds, a link for you to click for APGCL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 will show up on display and that is what you will need to grab the exam entry card without which, entry is prohibited. We wish the best of luck for your exam and hope you liked this article. Also, please share this with your friends so that they can find more of the information on exam.